Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Marijuana, your opinion's

Do you think marijuana should be legalized

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
VP_Luke said:
hehe

do drugs make you crazy? or do crazy people take drugs?

that is a very good point.
Personally i dont have a problem with weed, i would rather be around ppl smokin that than other drugs that are popping up. Besides, alot of ppl already use marijuana anyway, y not legalize it?

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
beeks said:
It is a disgusting habbit,and talk about maccas and obesity.Smoking that **** gives you the munchies,causing over indulgence and rooting your motabilism.You are also prone to pigging out on junk food aka maccas,and putting on a few more kilo's aka fat.You could end up morbidly obese and be stuck in your room,flat out on the bed,only able to move your arms and legs.And btw the negatives outweigh the positives.

Also, its a persons choice to lounge around when they are not high, if they cant get off there asses to lose those "few more kilos of fat" then its their problem. I think Playstaitions and Xboxs play a bigger part than weed.
just my opinion

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
dolphin14 said:
that is a very good point.
Personally i dont have a problem with weed, i would rather be around ppl smokin that than other drugs that are popping up. Besides, alot of ppl already use marijuana anyway, y not legalize it?
Not much else to do in your neck of the woods,other than the obvious of course.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
weed speeds up your metabolism so you don't get fat from getting the munchies. it does bring on schizophrenia but only in some people, my ex-flatmate did but his father was nuts too. it should be decriminalised so people can grow it and take out the financial problems of buying it, plus the theft cos of people not being able to afford it. also if people grow it themselves then they won't be going schizo and stuff from the harsh chemicals that are in pot you buy now. people will go back to smoking bush instead of hydro so all the issues of brain damage, schizophrenia and everything else will become non-existant. it is a good way to relax after a hard week at work, better than getting blind and damaging your liver etc. i used to smoke but if i ever took it up again it would only be bush as i don't like the effects (paranoia) and after-effects (mood swings) caused by the chemicals used in the growing process. most people who grow it at home use chemicals but as they're not in a rush to sell it they take the time to flush the chemicals out before harvest unlike people who grow it for profit, who don't want to wait another week or two for harvest. decriminalize it i say and there will be less hassles overall, it's not going to make the issue any worse is it. and it will free up a lot of police officers who can then go and track real criminals. And the theft rate will be down anyway so there's more available police. win - win situation.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
... it also leads to crime, people who are addicted don't think straight, and if they don't have enough cash to pay for a hit they could potentially steal stuff - cars, stereos, tvs etc. and it'll end up in the dealers house or Crime Converters (cashies). I've also seen first hand the negative effect it can have on people and agree with those who say it shouldn't be legalised.

Good on the cops for bringing out drug testing in booze buses, I know I for one wouldn't want to be driving on the roads with someone who's so high their judgemental skills are off or they get a confidence boost and try to be a hero.. screw that

God knows there's already enough idiots out there, if not in their hotted up cars being fully sick then walking around the streets starting ****

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
I was wondering when someone was going to mention driving under the influence. I hope to god that no one on here admits to doing this Argue all you want, unfortunately this is no worse than drink driving and makes you no more of a irresponsible person than the next one.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
well im a daily bong breather and not shy to admit it, been on the stuff for about 7 years now (started in gr6) and im doing alot better in life then most of the people i went to school with who never touched it, go figure.
basicially i have a couple before work, then nothing till i get home that arvo and probably have about 12-15 before bed(from the time i arrive home till the time my head hits the pillow usually a 5hour period) spend probably $75-$125 on the stuff each week (probably one of the only ones who can actually afford my habit never had to steal anything for a bong hit, i've never been that desperate).
And im perfectly fine, i have an IQ of 125, i have an excellent job which gives me a great income, i have finally got myself a V8 something i have dreamed of ever since i was a wee boy, i have also got my moto another thing i wanted ever since i was a wee boy and a bloody great chic!

from what i've seen in my 7 years of toking is nothing like what some of you guys on here have said, i been around all sorts and the ones that are bad just arn't on pot...the real bad pot smokers i've met seem to idolise the mul plant cuz they think it's the greatest thing ever (those blokes live in nimbin) but sit them down and wait for them to stop acting(yes acting) you can actually have a decent convo with em, i've met people doing the stuff for 40 years and you'd never know it, i've met business men who run high profile companies who when takin out for a fun night will always ask if the bloke taking them out knows any local dealers and can get them some pot!

there were 3 american who grew and smoked pot, queen elizabeth 1 grew and smoked it.

i honestly think it should be lagalized, it would get rid of all the dodge dealers around the place, instead of people stealin **** from your house they'll just flog it from the store (hey it's better then your house isn't it), kids will have to show id to get it (one of the things i found when growing up was it was far easier to get pot then it was to get ciggies and booze!)

btw it won't kill you! me n my mates did plenty of bong-a-thons im pretty sure the record was 32 cones(claimed), i wouldn't know i passed out around the 20 mark. you basicially need 40,000 cannabonids to have a lethal effect which roughly means you'll end up raiding the cupboard and passing out on the couch before you'll ever be able to have enough to kill yourself (quite simply to die from pot you'd have to be breathing nothing but bong smoke for 5 years of your like 24 hours a day - not humanly possible.

in closing don't hate the bong or the people that do it, were to bloody stoned to care, and keep to ourselves, make it legal and australia will be a happier place:yeah:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Im with Heeno, I smoke, for bout 6yrs every day....Couple b4 work and a couple b4 bed....
Ive got a full time job had it for 3yrs...Never had to steal to get it......
Iam addicted to it tho cant get to sleep with out it....
Ppl who say it aint addictive are wrong...
Tho its the Nicotine in the spin that does it....
50cones n u will be fuked but u wont die....
It does speed ur matabolisim up....
I cant put one wieght no mater what i do but hey i wieght 75kg and that suits me fine....i do look a bit lanky but im tall
i rather smoke than drink...
Ive got makes who quit n now i dont talk to then as they have now turned into alcholics and all they tell me is to get off it n start drinkin coz it better for ya......get real id rather have laungs that cant handle a decent run then com home every arvo just to hit the piss n have a hang ova in the mornin......
I recon it should be decriminalised everywhere like in ACT
just my forts tho everyone has em....

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
darkcold said:
... it also leads to crime, people who are addicted don't think straight, and if they don't have enough cash to pay for a hit they could potentially steal stuff - cars, stereos, tvs etc. and it'll end up in the dealers house or Crime Converters (cashies). I've also seen first hand the negative effect it can have on people and agree with those who say it shouldn't be legalised.

Good on the cops for bringing out drug testing in booze buses, I know I for one wouldn't want to be driving on the roads with someone who's so high their judgemental skills are off or they get a confidence boost and try to be a hero.. screw that

God knows there's already enough idiots out there, if not in their hotted up cars being fully sick then walking around the streets starting ****

Lead's to crime? Are you serious. Stoner's are the nicest people on this earth. I have never met a person who cant afford a "hit", god damn people it is a herb not freaking cocaine and a "hit" would cost no more than $1. And no, if you where stoned and driving you would not "get a confidence boost and become a hero" you would be more likely to do 50kmph in a 80kmph zone. I am not saying it is safe to drive while stoned but it just pisses me off listening to people talking **** on something they have never tried and know nothing about.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
qwertsta said:
And no, if you where stoned and driving you would not "get a confidence boost and become a hero" you would be more likely to do 50kmph in a 80kmph zone.
And how does that make it any safer?

Status
Not open for further replies.