Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Marijuana, your opinion's

Do you think marijuana should be legalized

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
vystorm_adel said:
And how does that make it any safer?

Did you not read what i said after that:thumbsup:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Well it betters than sum dude buzzin off his head doin 120 in a 80 zone coz he cant tell the difference coz as long as its fast he is happy

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
qwertsta said:
Lead's to crime? Are you serious. Stoner's are the nicest people on this earth.
lol so true, even if i tried to steal something when im high, im sure all they would have to do is either go to their room to find me asleep on their bed or open the pantry to find me stealing all their food lol.
nothing wrong with stoners, it's the other junkies you gotta watch out for.

mate not even a $1 for a hit many times all i've had to give was a ciggie:p hell i even gave my mate $5 worth for half of his pie! (i was very hungry:p )

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
vystorm_adel said:
Sorry about that, I guess the point about safety still stands though and it's not worth arguing about.

No problem:D . I'll repeat what i said in my first post

qwertsta said:
IMO Marijuana should be legalized for personal use, and should go under the same law's with alcohol eg. Have to be 18+ to consume and purchase, illegal to drive while under the influence.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
darkcold said:
... it also leads to crime, people who are addicted don't think straight, and if they don't have enough cash to pay for a hit they could potentially steal stuff - cars, stereos, tvs etc. and it'll end up in the dealers house or Crime Converters (cashies). I've also seen first hand the negative effect it can have on people and agree with those who say it shouldn't be legalised.

Good on the cops for bringing out drug testing in booze buses, I know I for one wouldn't want to be driving on the roads with someone who's so high their judgemental skills are off or they get a confidence boost and try to be a hero.. screw that

God knows there's already enough idiots out there, if not in their hotted up cars being fully sick then walking around the streets starting ****

The crime element isnt the smokers its the dealers. The dealers raid each others stash of drugs/money beacause they are the ones out for the dollar and they know the other dealer cant tell the cops.

I think it should be legalized. Why cant people do something in the privacy of their own home that hurts no one else?

Chances are you drive past someone everyday thats on drugs, its a bigger problem than most people realise.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
alot of people think that when your stoned you don't know whats going on and your outta this world, it's nothing like that or what you've seen on tv, for me and all the other guys/gals i know who do it it simply just relaxes your mind sorta makes you forget all the sh!t things that have happend that day and give you a sence of freedom from all things bad and makes life to deal with alot easier (i swear it's the do-gooders that keep me smokin)

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
to all the people saying marijuana screws up peoples lives, it only does if they let it, like anything else, i say, dont knock it till you try it

Status
Not open for further replies.