Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Maroon VP Calais 5L

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
Ks?
service history?
interior photos?
reg?
rwc?

price? my missus just bought a vy berlina for 7k, immac cond seems a bit high for a car thats 3 years from being old enough to buy alcohol?

GMH304

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Executive 5 spd Manual
Check the compliance plate for the LSD, or most the time the diff will have 'high performance oil' tagged on the centre, OR jack the rear up so both wheels are off the ground, turn one wheel with your hands, and if the other follows, LSD :)

alternatively you could apply the brake and mash the accelerator to the floor:whistling (at a racetrack of course)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Ks?
service history?
interior photos?
reg?
rwc?

price? my missus just bought a vy berlina for 7k, immac cond seems a bit high for a car thats 3 years from being old enough to buy alcohol?

Price is six thousand five hundred as I have already stated

Interior photos are on my ride page if you click the link. (but i'll post them here to you you to view) Aslo it's the tan colour not common at all inthe VP range.
yes it's got rego it's my daily driver (one and only car)
rwc doesn't exsit in South Australia mate. It when over the Rengency park (police) pit at easter 2008
think km's are at 270,000km.

I dont care what a VY Berlina is worth most VP Calais 5.0L's are between 6 and 9 on the internet. Also in the history of the holden calais the VP had the least number made meaning while there's millions of VY berlina's there only around 10,000 VP Cal made.

I also have spare seat's door trims and centre console n head unit surround not included unless asked for

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

DSC02678.jpg