Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Match seat covers and door trim on 05 VZ

Hutto25

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Wagon
Gday, im still on my L's but turning 18 very soon so im just sorting out what to do with my white 05 VZ commodore wagon. to start on the mods.. one idea i had was to get seat covers to preserve the seats but at the same time i would like to match the seat covers with a new trim on the part of the door where the armrest is with the same pattern as the seats.. is there such a combo that i can buy?.. oh and is there any reason it wont let me upload pics on here?

im sure ill be posting a few of these with questions about mods since im not all that experienced in this field, but cant wait to learn and build my car up how i want it to be.

cheers.

tomtom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Bump. Also interested.

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
i would also like to know. iv been looked at those expensive wool seat covers for like 400 in black buth the armrest pattern would look good too

toey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Where on earth can I get back seat covers to fit the back seats?? I'm currently using my old ones from my Honda Civic, but they keep falling off because the backseats don't have any proper areas which the covers can hook onto...

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
i would also like to know.

VY SS wagon seats & door trims

Where on earth can I get back seat covers to fit the back seats?? I'm currently using my old ones from my Honda Civic, but they keep falling off because the backseats don't have any proper areas which the covers can hook onto...

Tried Repco, SCA. Our enquire to Holden see if they do a rear seat cover!