Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts 95 VS S Pack Ute

98commyute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS S ute
Nice rims mate, looks mint now lowered, I reckon you should take the trolley strip of it would look alot better.

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
He guys sorry for the late arival of photos. also today put in Blue LEDS in the dash, to get rid of those old boring dull lights. next week hopefully getting redback cat back 2.5" exhaust. :D.

OK here they are. tell me what you think.

th_460927457_IMG_0030_122_207lo.JPG

th_461027709_IMG_0031_122_482lo.JPG

th_146111258_IMG_0034_122_426lo.JPG

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
No More mods for a while as a god damn speed camera caught me off guard haha. Gotta stop working so late not payin much attention going home. sigh. Damn fines..

also my dash one of the LEDS wasnt working on the fuel and temperature gauge side but fixed it now so looks more better ahha. :D anyone else know how the 2.5" Lukey exhaust cat back sounds what you think im thinkin of getting that?

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
So im getting a OTR CAI of a mate cheap $60 thought i might aswell put it on. Got a K & N high flow panal filter the other day will be putting that in once done the CAI. anyone tell me will i notice any difference with the new filter and CAI?

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Got the OTR CAI of a mate today only $50 so i installed that got a few more snaps aswell.

So heres a few pics of the car and a engine bay and then engine bay with the OTR i know it doesnt do alot of Performance enhancing but atleast it makes it look better instead of the stock radiator shelling.

Also getting very into this car now starting to love it. got alot of plans for it now as i didnt before hand as i didnt really want to keep it for long. but now loven it going to be getting

Near Future Mods
Pacemaker extractors
hi flow cat
Lukey 2.5" cat back exhaust
Slimline hard lid
Roller rockers
Fuel Tank Upgrade(Dont know why but shes tiny only a 45lt)

When im off my Ps id love to Raptor Charge it. been looking through that section lately and i must admit im just hooked.
So to go with that ill get intercooler and all the special stuff needed haha. but yea thats miles down track as i got 4 more years on my Ps to go.

was even thinking leaving this engine stock do the exhaust ect but buy another V6 ecotec recon the engine rollers cam injectors and get the raptor fit it everythign ready as a little project while on my ps then once of drop it in.

any ideas or suggestions? i know some of you will probs say just go the LS1 but i dunno. :D

PICTURES!!
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

What you guys think about painting my Engine cover adn fuse cover White?

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Decided theres no point in spending any more on this car . great first car but im going into my 2nd year of my apprenticeship and getting a raise and now ive thought why spend money on this then sell and get a better car when i can just get the better car sooner. saving up for a 2008 - 2010 VE omega ute. if anyone in vic wants to buy this inbox me. or the wheels inbox me or reply on here. once i get my new car will be making a new thread in the VE section :D

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
should get an SV6...omega's are uuuuuuugly.