Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matts VH SL/X

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
Gooday All my name is Matthew and have been driving my vh for a good 8 or so months now, i originally brought this car for a daily and like most holden lovers fell in love with it, i have always had a soft spot for the vh since the old lady had a VH SL X pursuit car, witch was awesome but had a few to many kms on it and had to be sold.
But more on my beast it is pretty much stock apart form a decnt breather placed onto the carby to let some air in there, its on gas witch i like consiering the price that petty is compared to gas, its in fairly good condtion as im the second owner the owner b4 me was an old fella and had it from the day go (so i have been "Told") hit a pole in the parking lot and scaped a few cars in the shopping center so im in the need for a new front bumper and two front side gaurds, it currently has VK SL/E Rims on it witch i mannaged to score really cheap and in grate nik.
Blelow are just some pics for now and will post up some more over the next few days.
Thanks for your time guys injoy

Attachments

• DCP_0966.jpg
    DCP_0966.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 22022009(001).jpg
    22022009(001).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 23042009.jpg
    23042009.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 298
  • 30052009(001).jpg
    30052009(001).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 283
  • 30052009(002).jpg
    30052009(002).jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
gave the old girl a service on the weekend and she drives like a dream now whoo ho

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
looks straight, it looks nice, its good to see old girls on the road....r you planning anything to it if so would be great to see the change.

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
looks straight, it looks nice, its good to see old girls on the road....r you planning anything to it if so would be great to see the change.

Yer not to shore as yet because its a daily and i do like the look of them in there original state buuut there is always room for improvement i suppose.

I wouldn't mind putting and exhaust on it as i do like the sound the holden six does pump out but that is in time when you the pocket will let me lol

Maybe a holly two but now im dreaming haha

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
Yer not to shore as yet because its a daily and i do like the look of them in there original state buuut there is always room for improvement i suppose.

I wouldn't mind putting and exhaust on it as i do like the sound the holden six does pump out but that is in time when you the pocket will let me lol

Maybe a holly two but now im dreaming haha

haha please remember to take the silencer off (each to there own i guess) if you get the exhaust its quite amusing to see that people leave them on when they have fixed up there car and/or got a new exhaust, i have been told mine sounds like a small block chev in park at idle. one could wish that but il keep a look out if you do anything. mine is also a daily drive (but not at the mo gettin rear quarter fixed repainted)

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
haha please remember to take the silencer off (each to there own i guess) if you get the exhaust its quite amusing to see that people leave them on when they have fixed up there car and/or got a new exhaust, i have been told mine sounds like a small block chev in park at idle. one could wish that but il keep a look out if you do anything. mine is also a daily drive (but not at the mo gettin rear quarter fixed repainted)

Yer have made that mistake on the toy car (e15 1.5L et turbo pulsar) i got a sptifire 5 inch cannon on it and was wondering why it sound like poo and quiet untill i pulled that silencer out and now the whole town heres me comming lol, i dont think the commo would have a connon it ruin the look a bit in my opinion i would just pull the muffler of and put a strait pipe in there that worked well on my mate vs so it should work on myne

grovers_1983

vh ftw
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodre 1982 vh sl
ceep the original look and go wild underneth
nice car looks good can i arsk how muh you picked it up for?

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
ceep the original look and go wild underneth
nice car looks good can i arsk how muh you picked it up for?

Yer it is i got it for $1000 bucks of an old fella im the second owner of it, it has a good service history and nice interia all original i even have to original stereo i can put in it lol

Oh and i did it i put a nice exust on it sounds nice now and kept the Muffler so i can put that back to original to

Vh driver

Holden Australian Pride
Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sl/x
just an update i have know put a HDT single peice wing on yay looks the goods know

Attachments

• P8090108.jpg
    P8090108.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 253
  • P8090109.jpg
    P8090109.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 258

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X, 1997 SII Calais .
Great lookin H mate :thumbsup: . How much more are you going to do to the old girl ?