Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's ZB RS-V wagon long term review

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Demo model RSV's with a few to 10 thousand Kms on them can be had for low to mid 30's already. Still with 4+ years warranty. That's nearly 20 grand below RRP. That's a heap of depreciation already taken out of the equation for the buyer. Only negative is the demo part. Could have been treated poorly.

Most of them are probably ex lease GM cars and been driven by one person so a good buy.

ZB's are still arriving off the ships too.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Most of them are probably ex lease GM cars and been driven by one person so a good buy.

ZB's are still arriving off the ships too.

Search Carsales for 2019 ZB - "There are no matching cars for your current search"
There are ads for 2019 Equinox and Astra, but no Commodores or Calais listed.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Search Carsales for 2019 ZB - "There are no matching cars for your current search"
There are ads for 2019 Equinox and Astra, but no Commodores or Calais listed.

The vehicles coming off the ships are probably the same vehicles they have had stockpiled since they first stopped the boats so would expect them to be 2018.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
The vehicles coming off the ships are probably the same vehicles they have had stockpiled since they first stopped the boats so would expect them to be 2018.

So I guess those cars would have build date 2018 presumably later half of 2018, but compliance plate could well be 2019 if the compliance plate is fitted here.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride

Not stockpiled. New build vehicles this year.

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
Production was halted in October. I haven't read or seen anything that says otherwise. Where did you get the info about them starting up again?
The ones they're selling now would be pre October 2018 build and are from either the stockpile sitting here or the one overseas.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
Production was halted in October. I haven't read or seen anything that says otherwise. Where did you get the info about them starting up again?
The ones they're selling now would be pre October 2018 build and are from either the stockpile sitting here or the one overseas.

They are this years builds

kos

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Lt
Its a good question. There has been nothing in the media about 2019 build commodores. There is no advertising for zb commodore. The two dealers nearest to me Southport and Beaudesert don't even have Zb commodores on their lot.
But if you have accurate information that 2019 build zb,s have come in we would love to hear it.