Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

matty johns jokes.

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
Got em off a website - thought I'd share...

* That stupid girl should have realized that she has herself to blame… we all know that thrashing about will only attract more sharks.

* Andrew Johns is recognized as the better footballer but no one can doubt his brothers ability to put his team mates into holes.

* Q: What’s the difference between Matthew Johns and the movie Jaws? A: In Jaws, the woman only gets eaten by one shark.

* Apparently the Matthew Johns/Kiwi sex scandal was just a misunderstanding she said “I want sex” but the Sharks thought she said “I want six”

* Channel 7 Not interested in Matthew Johns for ‘Thank God You’re Here’ not enough room on small set for former Sharks teammates to enter room also

* The NRL cleared Matthew Johns of misconduct as the kiwi girl at the centre of the scandal admitted she wasn’t aware of the interchange

* If you break a mirror, it’s bad luck for 7 years…if you f**k a Kiwi groupie, it’s bad luck FOR 7 years

* Have you ever wondered what the Haka was about?… I listened to the start closely to the start : ‘’Come Matt-y, Come Matt-y…’’

* Kiwi women have been banned from swimming on Aussie beaches…they attract too many sharks

* You know the Sharks are in a bad way when they get a larger attendance at a gang bang than a home game

* NRL clubs are looking to increase attendance by introducing ”ladies night”’’

* Apparently the Bulldogs have come to Matty Johns defence and have stated that it is quite easy to get caught out with 14 players on the pitch

* Apparently the real name of the woman has been released. her name is Joyce Mayne take what you like now and don’t pay anything for 7 years

* Newsflash - Matt Johns has stepped aside from the Footy show. 5 of his Sharks teammates are prepared to fill in while 6 will be happy to be in the audience.

* The NRL have cleared the cronulla sharks from any wrong doing in the latest gang bang saga. They say benefit of the doubt was given to the attacking team.

* Breaking News. The others were’nt all sharks. Andrew Johns got her stoned. Then Brett Stewart fingered her. Sonny Bill f**ked her in the dunny while Hoppa fingered her asshole and Gower kept dunking his c**k in her orange juice. The only innocent player this time was Willie Mason, as usual he was happy for all his team mates to do the work!!!!

* There has been a huge cancer scare at the Cronulla Sharks! 7 Years ago, 8 Players all woke up with the same ugly looking mole on their cocks.

* Matthew Johns is set to star in a sequel to the movie ‘Three Men and a Little Lady’

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Matthew Johns has been cleared as the kiwi girl was not aware of the interchange rule

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
someone shoulda told that chick that kicking and screaming attracts more sharks

did you get them off boostcruising?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
these are about as funny as watching re-runs of mash...

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC

mash re-runs are funny if you didn't see them when they were first aired 20 odd years ago.....

djeyecon

black is back.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Ute 3.8 S V6
someone shoulda told that chick that kicking and screaming attracts more sharks

did you get them off boostcruising?

lol na i forget where..

and yes i understand some of them are **** but i thought i'd copy paste the lot.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute

M*A*S*H* is the best, and these jokes are great.

Situations like this are so farked all you can do is laugh.