Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mattys VC Commodore

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
3' inch to big depends what you want to do with the car , I did run such a system in the past on my old VH 3.3 sedan , mild voodoo camshaft , GRA 350 throttle body , outlaw extractors , recurved high energy dizzy from IC&E , head work shaved and mild porting , roller rockers , exhaust was abit droney on the highway but easy to live with and overcome by the stereo

matty94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VN Berlina
I may be wrong but would you be better of going for a bigger exhaust when running straight gas? Gas burns faster so that would mean more gases trying to get out right i don't no just a thought.

matty94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VN Berlina
Mite be changing the plans a bit iv been thinking why do up a 202 wont really be worth it i want a car with power and i also need a car that i can learn on since i cant go stuffing around with my everyday car to much. Was thinking of putting a vn v6 in it and running a turbo but i really want a 5ltr because i miss my old one and since its going to be a long term project (because im only 17) i mite as well try find a vn 5ltr and put that in it. Still going to be a while before anything major happens im going to get all the bodywork out of the way first rust repairs and stuff like that. If things work out ill run a 5ltr and t5 on gas and since turbo is the way of the future i wouldnt mind playing around with a turbo setup. Hopefully updates soon once i get my vn running properly.

315833_2556319233863_1430430115_32988760_2009559378_n.jpg

matty94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VN Berlina
Can anyone tell me how 308s go on gas, since im running gas i dont really see the point in putting a 304 in it if the 308s basically the same bottom end and i really want to leave computers out of it, i hate computers.
I was thinking could i use a 304 heads and a manifold on a 308 and just plug the injector holes and not run the sensors on the TB, that way there will still be no computer and im told no engineering.
Do i need a engineering cert for changing it to a 308? iv found mixed answers on this.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
that looks fkn killer sacked on its ass! get that back window tinted man and a nice set of old rims :thumbsup:

matty94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VN Berlina
Yeah its pretty low in the back it turned out a bit lower then what i thought it would be, but due to losing my job its for sale.

matty94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual VN Berlina
Cars gone it was this vc or a vn exec factory t5 v8, the vn won.

TY318

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL 202
iv got ultra lows on my vh and it kinda look about the same as this in the rear still gotta do the front tho lol