Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

..::MattYs VH SL/E 5.0LT::..

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive v6 and vh sle

AndrewC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
Yeah I agree Mick awesome work Matty she looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing more pics ;)

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey all, Been very busy with work and all, But not much has changed with the vh of late. The series 2 wheels should be back within the next week from being polished! So cant wait for that!
Other than that took it out for a bit of a drive down around WilliamsTown last weekend when it was nice and sunny, and enjoyed every bit of it with the mrs! :)

In the process of saving for a cam, heads, full exhaust, Trans rebuild ect for the vh, jsut go through it all and just to make a bit more hp than factory :) and at the same time bare metal the engine bay and give it a full respray and clear it to pretty it up :)

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
index.php

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride
So a few lil changes of late :)

I finally got my SL/E wheels back and polished! Fitted some new rubber(225/60/15's) and put them on the car! :D

Here they are on the car after painting the slot's Mercury silver :)

...and sold my old wheels to my good friend Mick!

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride
I also a month or so back picked up a set of fully re coed Yella Terra Pollution Blue motor head's :D I had only planned to do a head and cam with pacies and exhaust, But my mind went else where and it got out of hand haha.

Motor will be coming out in under a months time to have the block sent off to be acid dipped/cleaned, all new bearings/machining, 20thou oversize pistons and ring's, Bump up the comp ratio, Crow camshaft something like a 286 or there about's, then get it back put my heads on it, manifold and accessory ect, Paint it up to original colours fit my pacemakers and send it off to have a full exhaust done!

in the mean time ill be stripping th enigne bay back to fix old peeling paint! So the bay will all be looking fresh by the end too!

Lot's of fun, swearing and cursing to come :D But the end result will be worth it :)

The other week i also had some spare kick panels from another vh that someone had put rear quarter light's into. So thought i'd buy a set of new quarter lights and len's, Re covered the panels myself and installed them! Best part is they sort of look factory! :D

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
lookin shmick mate!, can't wait to see the engine combo go in :)

matty93

Reaction score
Members Ride