Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

maybe Holden should've built one of these ?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Looks ok but he certainly hasn't done a $14k job IMHO. The door chrome trim doesn't look like lines up with the tub trim either?

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
Thats a pretty common mod around here....The ones based on the vp look the best to me ...Only thing close that holdens made was the commodore royale sold in NZ but that only came in sedan.....

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
There is always this.... Price wise, I think he out of touch with reality???????

I did look at this one as my older lad wants to change from his Acclaim sedan to a ute with much the same type of parentage (eg. one ownertype car).

but yes you are absolutely spot on about being out of touch and especially with this one being the very lowest of base level car and it being bought originally without the auto and having the manual as a cheaper orientation and also being a straight Holden Ute and not a Commodore due to the non colour coded bumpers.

This one should be no more than $3500 tops. but as it's a business flogging it, they're trying it on at top money and will eventually come down when they can't sell it at their stupid price point.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
How about the retro look if we are going to post VR/VS ute adds....:)

Only one issue there Woz, it's not a VR~VS ute is it ?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Has an Eco implant I think so maybe partly VS??

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh golly gee !!! I didn't look any further than the cover picture and it wasn't until I looked at the 2nd and 3rd photo that it blew me away.

A lot of work gone into this one that's for sure, bet it rattles and squeaks big time though.

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
yeah that dash transfer musta been a pig....looks good in the pic's though..bung in a L67 and some body work/paint and you would have a fun cruiser :)