Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MC automotive (mornington), any good ?

[TOPGEAR]

PUNISHER :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS + VS LS1 ute + VF SS Ute + VE Calais V
hey just wondering has anyone had any experience with MC automotive in mornington in vic ? need a tune on a 5LTR.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
from all ive heard they do good stuff. they have had some very nice cars down here, which have sounded mint.

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
Definitely go there for the V8s, they always have the sickest cars down there, and haven't heard a bad thing about them.

But if its a tune you need i would recommend greenfoam, he will be able to do a tune cheaply and with results. have a search.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
I know the owner pretty well, i deal with him throgh work, his name is Mark, really nice bloke. I was gonna get him to cam mine, but changed my mind. Ill be hitting there dyno next week just to check afrs and what not.
Have you got an aftermarket ecu or stocker? If you have a stock ecu, i dont think they have the software for that any more, but give him a ring anyway and find out.
I know PGS round the corner from him has the software for standard ECUs though

[TOPGEAR]

PUNISHER :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS + VS LS1 ute + VF SS Ute + VE Calais V
went in there today. he said he doesnt do that many EFI v8's with the standard computers and could be $1000+ for a tune.

EFI dynamics doing it for 700 and they do them all the time. havent heard a bad thing about EFI dynamics yet.