Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

||MEANVN|| vs stato dash,caprice roof.vz ss flutes

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
gday coming along really seamlessly i see haha just wondering with the dash u said u used the whole loom? does that include the part that runs through the fire wall out to the engine and what not? i also just bought a pair of ve gts/senator seat foams ($350 for both) just wondering if vt seat frames would be ok or do i have to use vy or something? cheers keep up the good work!!

yeah i used the complete loom that runs out on the drivers side inc fuse box and relays also the engine loom that runs on the opposite side in the engine bay.
but you dont need the engine loom just the body loom that runs on the drivers sidewith the seat foams you can adapt the vn to vs frames to them but vt-vz you will need brackets to adapt to the vn/vs rail holes in the floorpan of your car.

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
Mate this wagon is going beautifully. Everything I want to do to my car, you have already done. Cheers for all the inspiration you have given me to mod my own car. Can't wait to see it when it's painted!

thanks stockies. feels great to get good feedback on the work been done. mind you there are alot more statesman/caprice wagons turning uplately
but dont think they have as many mods close to one as me lol

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
just a teaser pic of what the rear should be like.
close to a caprice as i can get it,
(thanks to hakhawk-thanks mate for doping the rear lip off today)
front lip on new front bumper.
also the exuast will be a dumper tip and tailgate shaved for the plate to be in the bumper
DSCF3922.jpg

DSCF3923.jpg

DSCF3925.jpg

DSCF3926.jpg

DSCF3927.jpg

DSCF3928.jpg

DSCF3929.jpg

DSCF3931.jpg

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
that is gunna look off tap i love smooth panels

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
yeah i used the complete loom that runs out on the drivers side inc fuse box and relays also the engine loom that runs on the opposite side in the engine bay.
but you dont need the engine loom just the body loom that runs on the drivers sidewith the seat foams you can adapt the vn to vs frames to them but vt-vz you will need brackets to adapt to the vn/vs rail holes in the floorpan of your car.

how do you mean with the vn-vs? i was told i have to use vy upwards frames there genuine foams. and i was hopin ud say that about the loom makes life easier lol cheers

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
anythings possable with modding, you can use vn-vs foams but it is easier to attach the foams to vy-vz base. i personaly would rather use vn-vs base as you wont get raped by the police, lol

nf_vrII

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Ford AU II Falcon
Mate! Your VN is f***ing smick as!!! :thumbsup:

VQ-Assault

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VQII Statesman
cool car man, if u don't have it already a VR Clubsport Wagon rear spoiler would top off the back end

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
how did u remove the body loom im standing nest to my vp and i cant figure it also are all the clips in the engine bay the same as the vr ones? sorry for the all q's being about the same thing just trying to get all spot on or as close as possible any way lol

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
how did u remove the body loom im standing nest to my vp and i cant figure it also are all the clips in the engine bay the same as the vr ones? sorry for the all q's being about the same thing just trying to get all spot on or as close as possible any way lol

you have to push all 3 prongs on the clip to make them go through the other side. the one on the drivers side the prongs are on the engine bay side. and the one on the passenger side the prongs are on the inside behind the glovebox.