Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mechanic recommendation

Jason 33

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SS VF SV6 Storm
Hi Guys . My VX SS was my daily driver for years, but has been sitting doing nothing for the last 4 years (started and driven occasionally). Time to give it some love, wondering if anybody can recommend a mechanic to give her a once over before i start doing to many Ks. Have put a new battery in it and starts and runs no problem but just want to be sure nothing major needs doing. I live in Narre Warren and work in Kilsyth so any one in those areas would be handy.

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
I lived in Cranbourne for a great many years and although I don't usually go to mechanics, I have had cause to go to Precision in Arundel Street Cranbourne. They're a one-stop-shop with mechanical repairs as well as auto elec stuff, radiators and they also regas aircons. I snapped one December afternoon and decided my car needed its airconditioning regassed that day because I was about to embark on a 2.5 hour drive and it was like 35° outside and my ac didn't blow cold anymore and if I had to drive across the Westgate with my windows down one more time I was going to lose my shït. This was at 4pm. I called Precision and asked if it was at all possible they could do my car that afternoon (with no booking and an hour before closing time on a hot day). They asked how far away I was and I said I could be there in 10 minutes and even though they already had another car there being regassed they told me to come down. I drove out of there at 4.55pm in airconditioned comfort. I've never had a problem with my ac and that was 4 years ago. So if you're looking for customer service and quality work, I couldn't recommend them more. Ph: 5996 8625

Reactions: Lex