Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Meh Security

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
So i was the beach carpark last night, taking a few pictures of nothing to importiant, and up rolls this 4wd kinda startled me a little not knowing who it was.

It was just a security dude wondering what the hell i was doing, which is fair enough i had the camera with me and showed him the photos, he asked about my car ect, all good, he said he also needs to take my plates down im like sure okay, and that i was just about to leave (which i was) he was fine with it, and he was just doing his job, so a little later i was at the other car park which is just around the corner having a smoke getting some air, and next minute i hear some dude that was in the car park i was in doing a burnout and genrally doing stuff he wasent supposed to do.

so i finished my smoke and got out of there, im kinda worried now that the security guard might of heard it and thought it was me and he has my plates :rip:

i just wanted to bitch about that. :\

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
i dunno dude, sounds like paranoia to me, wouldn't worry about it until you get a phone call or a letter in the mail saying that somesort of action is being taken against you.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
i wouldnt worry if you were not doing anything wrong because they can not prove you were.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Out of sight,out of mind.

Q

QLD Calais

Same thing happend to me man! In my Dads E31 Pacer pumping 380 ponnies.. (took me 3 hours of begging to take my date out in it, before i got my VR Calais) and after i dropped here home i stoped in @ a school car park to have a smoke, coz there is no f$$*ing way im smoking in that beast. And a Security 4wd drove up to me. got out talked for a bit, took my plates and then said u arnt chuckin burnouts are ya? I was just like :O !! Man, Not in this car matey. said he got a 'report' of a red car doing burnouts and hooning in the area (i think it was a load of BS) he said to stay outta trouble and took off.. I was scared they would ring up my dad and say his car was doing burnouts.... Id be so goddamned dead.. words cannot describe!

I was scared shitless for 2 weeks man.. nothing came of it but. So meh, security guys are just push overs scaring little P Platers like me.

PS Sorry for Swear words