Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Melbourne: Car Systems and Installs. Can u Recommend Any Places to me?

2LOUD2OLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I can recomend Phatt and Frankston Car Audio & Visual, have seen the work that has come out of these shops and they are both fantastic.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
without being biased, autobarn, freeway car audio, garys car radio, gl pro sound, street sound and vision are probably the leaders in professional installations. I work for one of these companies and own a vz berlina, keep in mind that using the same type of speaker front and rear is important for acoustical phasing.
One of those I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole, but since you work at one, I don't want to say :p

Cutty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman Supercharged
If you are interested in a place inner city location, No Limit Electronics did my install and a great job too. Just an opinion though like others have said.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I'm pretty sure Luke works at Autobarn, so I think I'm safe :) I don't trust GCR because I see so many faulty products come back from them. It's just my opinion though.

danfrg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
tower audio recently did my install.. i was charged a premium, but there work was top notch.

I spent alot of time talking to the installer there, Chris i think his name was, and he loves his car audio.

I rang around to a few of the places previously recommended and wasnt impressed with what many had to say or there attitude, but after speaking to these guys i had little choice :p

In summary, if want to make sure its done properly, speak to these guys.

danfrg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
edit. dont leave ur account logged in at your mates.

Last edited: