Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Melbourne Crime

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
Back in my youth, and I never got in any real trouble the cops at Springy, Moorabbin and Dandy were quite renowned for taking these types of offenders through to the cells and the "slipping" and hitting their heads on the counter tops. It usually sorted them out for a while.

Unfortunately everyone has a camera now so police can't do their "jobs" right anymore.

as far as how bad it is, most major cities in the world have these types that simply don't give a **** and are supported by bleeding heart liberals who think they just need a second chance and poor them (the criminals) We see it here in Auckland, it will be in Melbourne, Sydney and all over Australia too I imagine.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
I am in Brisbane, and yes there is crime. But none that seems to be on this level. Yea, similar type of situation used to happen at some of the pubs I used to work at, certain back doors didnt have camera's and serial pests seemed to be dragged to these doors for some reason by Hotel Security

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
Back in my youth, and I never got in any real trouble the cops at Springy, Moorabbin and Dandy were quite renowned for taking these types of offenders through to the cells and the "slipping" and hitting their heads on the counter tops. It usually sorted them out for a while.

Unfortunately everyone has a camera now so police can't do their "jobs" right anymore.

as far as how bad it is, most major cities in the world have these types that simply don't give a **** and are supported by bleeding heart liberals who think they just need a second chance and poor them (the criminals) We see it here in Auckland, it will be in Melbourne, Sydney and all over Australia too I imagine.
You are correct.
I see that the Political Correct Marxist yobbos are at the heart of the problem of it all, because crap like what's going on and It just can't be truly addressed as it becomes a revolving door for morons that will get away with being a degenerate all there life.

Being a cop is worthless job nowadays and if you believed that by being a cop you were to make a difference for the good of the community, that has all gone out the window, nowadays the Governments subjected under Political Correctness has only worked to try to turn cops into just robots and it's a living hell to be turned into a Cyborg, as morality means nothing and giving a toss about reality of common sense dealing with humans has to go out the window.
It's become a satanic Law system that rejects Grace for just pathetic nonsense.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
People always go on about having more police officers, but it does not help in keeping these shitbags off the streets.
It's the pathetic magistrates who don't have the balls to call bullshit on the sob stories of these assholes and throw the pricks behind bars, or better yet, on a plain back to the third world shithole they come from.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
So I was just reading this article - http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/gang-of-youths-storm-summersault-festival-20170212-gub3xa.html

Seems like the crime from these 'African' street gangs in Melbourne are just getting bigger and more brazen. It's been years since I been to Melbourne, but I know a few regulars are from those parts. Is it really as bad as the news is making it out to be?

I believe theres a whole lot more happening thats not being posted on the media.

on one episode of ACA (i think it was) they were saying how the gangs would place bets via facebook on which gang could steal the most expensive car that night.

these scum c**ts have nothing to lose. they ram expensive cars while driving, then once the driver gets out to inspect the damage, 6 blackies jump out with bats, beat the **** out of the driver, make him give them his passwords on his phone and steal his personal belongings and take off in his car.

and if by chance they do get locked up, these left wing feminazis step in saying its not their fault, its the environment they originally grew up and its the people with the expensive cars fault for some fkd up reason only a fk tard left wing person can come up with

it was like some blacky was driving a BMW M3 or something for 2-3

weeks. TWO WEEKS! he was doing fuel runners, and not one cop saw him in 2 weeks?

personally id love to see their parents punished, lock both mum and dad up and send their rat kids back to their **** hole country to get aids or some ****.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Another thing is everyone who commits a crime is let out on bail, no matter what crime they've committed. Domestic violence, carjacking's, murder fkn everything at the moment. Only after the dead **** that did the Burke street rampage have those in power started (key word here) to realize that bailing everyone isn't the answer as many of these are repeat offenders. But totally agree that the bleeding hearts committee is making it extremely hard to punish anyone as everyone has their own sob story which apparently exempts them from their fk ups.

There was one kid for example who was a part of I think a robbery and car theft in a Poison Ivy VE a couple of months back, multiple cop cars and finally about 10 of them intercepted them on the Westgate Bridge, looked like a pretty intense arrest at the time but was then let off fairly lightly due to a letter from the kids principle saying he was an impeccable student or some crap. Despite stealing a cars and running from the cops.... No one can accept responsibility for their actions anymore, don't even get me started on ice, number 1 excuse for crime at the moment it seems.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
.....don't even get me started on ice, number 1 excuse for crime at the moment it seems.

And therein lies the problem.

It might well be a reason but it should definitely not be an excuse.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
That's it, no one takes responsibility for their actions these days, no one forces you to drink, take ice etc etc. But yet it always gets used as an excuse for often horrific behaviour.

Wats_in_a_name

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
I've lived in Melbourne most of my life (40 years) and it's sad to see a good city turn to sh*t. Like others have said, political correctness seems to be put before the safety of the community.