Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Member No's

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
guy's and girls,
lately membership at www.justcommodores.com has jumped to a mad number of new signup's each day. keep that word of mouth happening

as i type this message, 9pm qld time on the 20th of feb 2004 we have got 997 member's

big word up to darren (fans of tripple j will know what i mean by word up, go adam )
by the end of the year, i wanna see 3000 members let's make it happen

spread the word of justcommodores and let's take it to the top

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
Well I tell everone I can....so if everyone tells 3 people and sign them up then we will be there in no time!!!

Good stuff to all .... Guy.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i just wanna say congrats to all the team from justcommodores.com on the 1000th member! what a milestone. i signed up mid december and ii wasnt even in the 500's. lets hope there is many more to come!

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
Just goes to show you Darren that one mans dream can make a major change to a lot more people.... well done mate!!! and a special well done to the Moderators and all those who told there mates about the site!!

by the way who was #1000 ???

Send Him/her a special gold Justcommodores sticker maybe with 1000th member on it!!!

Just a thought, send me the bill! Just as long as its under $10 though...serious, on both points!!

Regards Guy

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
heh good idea guy....
the site is growing quick from when i first signed up in october or something the forums were slow but now there is a new thread nearly everyday in the VS forums where i frequent mostly......now all we need is more people using the chat and it will be a good community

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
QUOTE (Garth @ Feb 20 2004, 09:33 PM) as i type this message, 9pm qld time on the 20th of feb 2004 we have got 997 member's
Wow, 9 am now, not even 4 days later and theres 1051 members. Definitely a good sign. Go JC