Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MEMCAL Holden V6 VR VS VT 155+ kws?????

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
mines bein sent tommora The bloke has two types of chips, 1 that will add up to 8kws more pwr and have save sum petrol and 1 that add up to 10 kws that doesnt save as much petrol, i grabbed the 10kw 1, if u dont ask him which 1 ya want i think he just send the 8kw 1

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Im more interested in the petrol saving really. Any extra power is a bonus.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Got my memcal today. Will fit it on the weekend and let you know how it goes. Except in the ebay ad it says:

"Each memcal comes with free comprehensive and user friendly fitting instructions."

I got a receipt and memcal and thats it.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Yea my bad. I got my instructions in the email too. Only a small text file so I didnt see it. Put the chip in just then.

LethalVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L ute
the chip u saw on ebay is good. the guy lives in nth ringwood
which is around the corner from me...so i decided to buy one off him a while ago for my old vs v6. and it was the best thing id ever done. more power when i needed it. and better fuel economy.

kopper69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VRII Acclaim
Chip is in. Cant say there is a huge difference in power. I cant say for sure if I notice more power or not. I have been giving her a bit, but cant really say for sure if there is more kick or not. Which is sorta what I was expecting. Looking forward to fuel economy tho.