Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Memcal ID Tool

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
one other thing to invest in is some form of logging device, be it software on a computer or scantool so you can see the changes before and after a modification. I use Efilive V4 for VR/VS tunerpro can also be used to log, you use a ADX file, they are listed on delcohacking as well, you can get non obdII aldl usb adaptors on there as well.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Got it thanks, $A5C worked.

Just looking at everything in there now, so many options especially with the gears.

I wouldnt touch the MAF, spark and air/fuel settings till I was 100% sure what I was doing.

Edit:
I was opening DJLX4957

easiest for me to start on was shift points, so in that xdf have a look at "Normal" which is eco mode, upshift and downshift tps vs kph, there's one for each shift like 1-2 and 2-1 obviously you dont want set the upshift lower than the downshift, so if you adjust one adjust the other you need a margin as well otherwise you'll find sometimes it'l swap back and forth to much.

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Nice, l scanned through it just now and bookmarked it to read properly later. Tons of detail about the fine tuning there at a glance. Id read it all now but I have to get ready to go out :p

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
New version of the program is done 0.94 ive fixed the issues people were having with windows xp and ive also changed it back to dot net 2.0 so the requirment is low for older pc's, no more stuffing around installing dot net 4.0, most old xp machines should already have 2.0, let me know if there's any other issues :)

Cheyne92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pak
would you be able to tell me where i can find the xdf for a vx v6 auto n/a? i looked on the memcal id tool and been searching delcohacking but i couldnt find it, could only see one for the supercharged.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
As far as i know there isn't one yet, not alot has been done with vx, still very new

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Im pretty sure the VX doesnt even have a removable memcal.Ive heard you can swap the VX ECU for a VT one that does have a memcal, so you can then put a tune on it easily.To put a tune on the VX ECU it has to be reflashed to it with special equipment.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
would you be able to tell me where i can find the xdf for a vx v6 auto n/a? i looked on the memcal id tool and been searching delcohacking but i couldnt find it, could only see one for the supercharged.
theres a vy one on there should work for the vx tune