Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

memcal tune needed for stroker

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
I am coming towards the end of my efi 355 build in my senator and I am needing somebody that can send me a tune that's decent enough to run the car in on and get a few kilometres under its feet before going in for a full tune. car currently was a 304, now runs a 355 stroker crank, hypertec pistons, ported heads, 4-2-1 extractors, roller rockers, hydraulic flat tappet cam with grind specs of 234 @.050" both intake and exhaust with 520" lift at valve running at -4*,double vlave springs, comp ratio of 10.0:1, standard intake manifold with 90 degree elbow cut and mounted forward and possibly running a ls1 throttle body (unsure whether to retain standard 304 tb or ls1 at this stage), and also s/c 36lbs injectors. basically wanting either a copy of somebodys with the same kind of specs or one made for me. any help would be great. also it may look as though I may need to have one done from aussie as I know more guys are on here from aussie then In nz which is where I am.

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
not to sure on tuning but keen to see a pic of the manifold also I'd run a the larger throttle if its possible to get more air into the manifold which we know aren't too great in standard form

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
Yea no worries mate. Manifold is at a friend's workshop atm so will throw up a pic when done. I know it will still chock later on in manifold but it's costing ne f all to do and atleast then. I can run an otr

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
if running an LS throttle get an aftermarket one, the LS1 tapers to much and plenty more cfm out of an accufab or similar aftermarket throttle

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
if running an LS throttle get an aftermarket one, the LS1 tapers to much and plenty more cfm out of an accufab or similar aftermarket throttle
Thanks mate, I think the manifold would probably end up chocking if throwing to much more air in there, but will be more beneficial once I get a torque power single plane manifold.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Otherwise you could try Rob @ Torque performance, that is where my 355" will be going once I get it finished and fitted!

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
Otherwise you could try Rob @ Torque performance, that is where my 355" will be going once I get it finished and fitted!

Yea I got quoted 1200 from him, and not much less for adjustments, but I hear he is pretty good at his work.