Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mercedes gurus

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Are there any Mercedes gurus on here. I know little about Mercedes and the other day I saw a silver merc wagon drive by and I loved it. It was lowered with 18s on it and it looked mad. Ive been doing a bit of research and I beleive it was around a 1995 to 1997 model. I dont know whether it was a C class or an E class or something else. Is a C class smaller than an E class? It didnt look like a very large car but im not sure whether there was a C class wagon around 1997? Can someone help me I want to find out what model it possibly was. All I can say is it looked like a 97 C class sedan (or possibly E class). But in wagon form.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
The c-class is smaller than the e-class, and as far as I know they didn't make a c-class wagon until very recently. Probably a mid 1990s e-class you saw as I don't think there has ever been an s-class wagon.

I can't find any pics of a wagon to put up but it did look a bit like the s-class back then.

Like this eBay listing, but a wagon?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-Benz...98QQihZ001QQcategoryZ9855QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hey drewins, it could be either 2 things, a earlyier e class(around 1992 maybe) or around the time mentioned it would be a c class...... and you said it isnt that big(c classes are pretty small) so yeah and it wouldnt be a fairly new e class because i think at around 96 they change to 2 lights on each side and the pic of the s class you showed only has 1 big light on each side.... so i included a link and tell me if it looks like that, thats a c class around the time you said and yeah i cant really tell you without seeing the car so hope ive helped...... have fun:D

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/cars..._type=21&used_rec=12&year_max=2000&make_id=12

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Yeh Padrick the front looked like that C class. But then it looked like that all the back to 1995. Like the link that shortstuff gave me. Its hard to tell cos I only saw it briefly. Somethings telling me it wasnt as new at that 98 model though so it could well be a 95 e class wagon? If they were even made then? There probably rare as f**k. thanks guys.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
Mercedes been making wagons for a long time, it just not many ppl buy them making them seem rare, but if u go over to europe u see them everywhere, mostly as taxi wagons.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
maybe ask coastvl

i read on here somewhere that he details mercedes benzs