Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Merry Christmas

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, it's that silly time of year again, today i picked up my daughter's christmas presents, she is realy doing good this year of santa. the police are out in force and all the school kiddies are out and about. i dont know who is more excited about christmas, my little girl or me.

the only thing i hate about christmas is when you are out in the shops people become very visious, they seem to resort to the primal way of thinking, everything is done with a push and a shove, with a grunt thrown in for good measures

wishing everyone out there a very merry christmas. and may you all not remember your new year (care of a very large amount of alcohol)

remember, dont drink and drive, and stick to the speed limit, may you all come back safe and sound in the new year.

and may santa bring you all just what you all want. if he dont, kick up one hell of a stink, (santa got me a cd player and amp and speakers so im pretty happy with that)

cheers
garth

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
You've beaten me to it Garth.

I hope you all have a great Christmas.

I just got myself an early Christmas present, a nice nitrous RC car. Damn it goes like a rocket and tyres/fuel are dirt cheap compared to a real car

Have a good break and make the most of your holidays guys.

R

Robbie

Hi Guys,

I'm just going to concur with garth and Darren and wish everybody a safe and merry christmas.

Be good...

Robbie

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Merry Christmas to all aswell!

Had to get my self a xmas pressie to new pioner deck and speakers, couldnt help myself.

J

Jaime S.

Last year, I got an XBOX. It's gonna have to be one helluva thing to beat an XBOX!!!!!
Unless it's "Project Gotham Racing 2". It's looks awesome and YOU CAN HOON AROUND "THE" SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Jaime S.

Locksmiff

Reaction score
I ordered my Xmas pressy on Friday and completed the order today. I have to wait now 4-6 weeks for my new MSD ignition and new coils to rock up from the states. I can live with that.

T

thespiceweasel

Even though I'm cutting it fine Merry Christmas all!!! I bought myself a Christmas prezzie today too... True Crime for PS2... all I can sy is IF YOU HAVE A PS2 GO GET IT!!! IT ROCKS!!!

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Merry Xmas everyone!! Hope everyone has some decent holidays to enjoy...

oh and if santas listening, i wouldn't mind one of them iPods

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, christmas is over,

it was kinda sucsesfull, saw relatives i havnt seen in a year, isnt it amazing, you dont see these people for over a year and you are all lovey dovey when you see each other. well, what did santa bring me this year,

a cool looking cd setup for the car, i cant complain there, got me a carwash kit, some shirts and some socks, oh, and about 4 blocks of turkish delight chocolate, so ill be eating that for a year

my daughter is loving her toy's and stuff of old man santa, she realy did clean up this year, and the girlfriend is going off on the little goddies she got, (the usual girly nick nacks) i do hope everyone's christmas was pleasantn and joyfull

see you all in the new year, im off for a holliday on monday, off to stradbroke island up here in qld, it's a 40 min drive to ferry for me, so i cant complain.

see you all then

J

Jaime S.

OK, the low-down on my presents...

The FJ Book
Holden Motorsport Mat
Holden Motorsport Towel
Holden Racing Chair
HRT Drinks Can Bag
A T-Shirt with an EJ & EK Holden on it
A Puzzle of a Holden Graveyard
A Holden polar fleece throw
A Holden Monaro towel
A Green 1:43 Scale Peugeot 206 WRC
A Siku Mercedes Benz Vario Skip Truck
A Siku Street Sweeper
A Matchbox Service Station thingy
Hot Wheels 1:64 Scale Lamborghini Murcielago in Royal Blue
Biante 1:64 Scale Ford BA Falcon XR8 Sedan in Winter White
Biante 1:64 Scale Ford BA Falcon XR8 Sedan in Blueprint
Biante 1:64 Scale Ford BA Falcon XR8 Sedan in Citric Acid
Biante 1:64 Scale Ford BA Falcon XR8 Sedan in Phantom
CD: Songs For My Ute
CD: Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Hits

BUGGER, Less than six hours after I got it, I broke it!

I was at my brother-in-law's folks' place, standing in the lounge room holding three of my new Fords when all of a sudden, the purple one fell out of my hand. A split-second later (as I wailed an agonised "****!"), it made a heart-breaking sound on the hardwood (damn bloody hardwood, I never liked it) and SOMETHING flew off at some prodigous speed to my right. Once the car settled on the floor, I picked it up and saw that the paintwork and bodywork was A1 (incredible!), but noticed the rear spoiler was gone (the thing that flew off)! I looked all over the lounge room and just as I started walking to the next room to ask my brother-in-law's mother if I could move the couches to have a look, I saw something out of the corner of my eye (top of the class to who can guess what it was!). Oh well, a bit of super glue that doesn't leave a trace and you'd never know it happened, except for this little novel, LOL.
Oh Biante, if only 1:1 Scale Fords could be made like your 1:64 Scale Fords (BLOODY UNBREAKABLE), Built Biante Tough!

Cheers,
Jaime S.