Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Metal Music

jsnolea12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
I listen to all kinds of music, but my first love is definitely metal. Dethklok. The Sword, Mastadon, TesseracT, Tool, Deftones.

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
It's been 10 years today, since the world was robbed of the greatest metal guitarist of all time. Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott. For those of you who don't know who Dimebag was or how he died, he was murdered, shot 3 times in the head by a deranged fan, while on stage playing with his band, Damage plan, his brother Vinnie Paul was the drummer. They were both founding members of Pantera. I consider Pantera to be the best metal band of all time, unlike a lot of metal bands that seem to get softer as the years go by, Pantera started out heavy, and they just got heavier with time.
Their music inspired me to pick up a guitar 20 years ago, I was an 11 year old kid listening this stuff and my parents thought there was something seriously wrong with me haha, I have one of Dimebag's signature guitars, Dean Dime Razorback, play it every day.
RIP Dime, gone but never forgotten.

500ili.jpg

2u5s86f.jpg

2qtbr42.jpg

Last edited:

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Post Hardcore, Metalcore, Deathcore Music you love

This was the OP. In regards to my previous post I don't believe it fits the bill. My bad for not choosing the best place to start. However, I am a metal head at heart so will have to make up for it :rockon:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
This was the OP. In regards to my previous post I don't believe it fits the bill. My bad for not choosing the best place to start. However, I am a metal head at heart so will have to make up for it :rockon:

its metal music of some descript, it fits in this spot just fine :p

Good choice in Karnivool aswell. although I personally don't go to music festivals or gigs etc have a growing collection of CDs and they are definitely a great band.
really enjoy their song Shutterspeed.

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Fleshgod Apocalypse:

The Violation

Kingborn (drum cover by a guy named David Diepold)

Last edited by a moderator:

r4q2

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SV6 Ex Police Pursit
A couple of old kiwi bands

Subtract

Eight Foot Sativa

Last edited by a moderator: