Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MIA on JC :(

MACE

Reaction score
Sorry guys for the delays to replying to your posts on JC, have been snowed under with heaps of work, training course, under staffing and family challenges.

All is well now (touch wood) :D

Once again my sincere apologies for any delays

Thanks for you patience

Best Regards,
Steve

Last edited:

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
This week will be a better one Steve :)

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
all good steve you have been very quick in getting back to me and when someone does that they are in my good books and will be getting alot of buisness of me... cheers

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
MACE to this day, are the best mob ive delt with when i got parts/info off them for my old vs v6 ute

no company ive delt with for my ve ss has been as good

Good work MACE!

MACE

Reaction score
MACE to this day, are the best mob ive delt with when i got parts/info off them for my old vs v6 ute

no company ive delt with for my ve ss has been as good

Good work MACE!

Thanks for the feedback WogBoyz :thumbsup:

We're definitely not perfect, but we're working on further improving this though :D

MACE

Reaction score
My apologies for the delay in getting back to people's inquiries in general (not just on JC)

Things have been flat out here of recent, and have been prioritising current customers who are still waiting on goods/services/advice at the moment. Don't get me wrong, still more than happy to help with new enquirers/orders, it's just that there may be some delays that are normally greater than what I would deem acceptable

In saying this though, we're proactively putting measures in place (which is also eating up current resources), to be able to exceed current levels of service/support such as our new support site below

MACE ENGINEERING GROUP -

Please note that the content hasn't been entirely reviewed by me at the moment, as its more of a "beta" product/support library in particular the tuning side of things and the later model V6 stuff (Alloytec/SIDI)

On this note if people have any constructive feedback about the site, including suggestive content I would certainly be most grateful for the feedback. Have been pushing hard to try and populate the site with as many questions as possible that have been asked over the past three years from our current email account and forums etc.

Clearly there is still A LOT of work ahead but I guess it's a start, which I hope people will also be able to use as a resource in future

In addition to also being a product/support library, people are currently able to "submit a ticket" for any enquirers that they may have, allowing us to keep much better track of correspondence and provide even faster rates of support.

There is also a "troubleshooter" section on the site which may prove extremely useful as it provides the steps to fault find the most common issues/concerns that people may have with our products

Best Regards,
Steve

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
My apologies for the delay in getting back to people's inquiries in general (not just on JC)

Things have been flat out here of recent, and have been prioritising current customers who are still waiting on goods/services/advice at the moment. Don't get me wrong, still more than happy to help with new enquirers/orders, it's just that there may be some delays that are normally greater than what I would deem acceptable

In saying this though, we're proactively putting measures in place (which is also eating up current resources), to be able to exceed current levels of service/support such as our new support site below

MACE ENGINEERING GROUP -

Please note that the content hasn't been entirely reviewed by me at the moment, as its more of a "beta" product/support library in particular the tuning side of things and the later model V6 stuff (Alloytec/SIDI)

On this note if people have any constructive feedback about the site, including suggestive content I would certainly be most grateful for the feedback. Have been pushing hard to try and populate the site with as many questions as possible that have been asked over the past three years from our current email account and forums etc.

Clearly there is still A LOT of work ahead but I guess it's a start, which I hope people will also be able to use as a resource in future

In addition to also being a product/support library, people are currently able to "submit a ticket" for any enquirers that they may have, allowing us to keep much better track of correspondence and provide even faster rates of support.

There is also a "troubleshooter" section on the site which may prove extremely useful as it provides the steps to fault find the most common issues/concerns that people may have with our products

Best Regards,
Steve

Just checked out the site , and registered , lots of handy information , great work

MACE

Reaction score
Just checked out the site , and registered , lots of handy information , great work
Thanks Ian :) I will certainly get better with time I can assure you

Steve, mind if I submit some Alloytec faqs? Reviewed before hand of course.
Mate please do! Send me an email with any info you may feel beneficial to enthusiasts and we'll take it from there. We can also include part numbers for cam actuators in there as well :p