Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MIA on JC :(

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Haha steve, I have a few articles that would be good up there. Talking about Cam actuators, how hard is it to test myself? I've got a multimeter, what else will I need? Do I need to splice any wires??

MACE

Reaction score
Haha steve, I have a few articles that would be good up there. Talking about Cam actuators, how hard is it to test myself? I've got a multimeter, what else will I need? Do I need to splice any wires??
You shouldn't need to splice any wires, just take the plug of the actuator and put the multimeter probes on the right pins of the actuator. Worse case you may have to make "custom" multimeter leads, using old reasonably gauged electrical wire to bend it to place.

As for what the electrical impedance should, best to check out the workshop manual as I have no idea what it should be :(

MACE

Reaction score
Once again general announcement about delays on our end with replying to customer's enquires, as have been flat out of recent.

I sincerely do apologies for this :(

Fortunately though, there will be MASSIVE improvements on this front over the coming weeks :)

Thanks for all your support and understanding

Best Regards,
Steve

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hey , installed CAI today , easy install , can feel some more torque down low and through the mid-range , has a nice note to it too , and a slightly deeper exhaust as well

Attachments

• cai2.jpg
    cai2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 178
  • CAI!.jpg
    CAI!.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

MACE

Reaction score
Hey , installed CAI today , easy install , can feel some more torque down low and through the mid-range , has a nice note to it too , and a slightly deeper exhaust as well
Looks fantastic :D Much appreciated on the pics!

best of luck Steve :) looking forward to it
Thanks man, will have plenty of VE related stuff on there as well :D

2005SV6190

Reeco
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6 Commodore
What sort of goodies could vz owners be getting their hands on in the future?

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
can you at least give a time frame for new product releases, pleeeeeeeeease :D :axe: