Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael Jackson has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Have just seen it on the news, he had a cardiac arrest and paramedics tried to revive him on the way to the hospital but no luck. He was aged just 50.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
No he has had a heart attack. It is only a celebrity gossip website reporting he has died.

I dare say if he has or will die, it will be kept rather quiet for some time to minimise public loitering around the hospital.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
No he has had a heart attack. It is only a celebrity gossip website reporting he has died.

I dare say if he has or will die, it will be kept rather quiet for some time to minimise public loitering around the hospital.

yea thats right, but just moments ago they said he actually died, friends are now sending their condolances

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sorry can I just say, this guys music was brilliant, his performances, amazing(was lucky enough to see him years ago when he toured), just him as a person..

Tomz VY

Boom Boom Hoon :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 Vy Executive
^^^ i have to agree with that. alot of stars are like that.. their performances are great and incredible talent ( my own opinion in same cases lol ) but everything else.. is just messed up.. take brittney spears and lindsey lohan :whistling

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Its going to be interesting to see how long it takes before the conspiracy theories start surrounding his death as they usually do with any person thats so well known,

Tomz VY

Boom Boom Hoon :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 Vy Executive
Its going to be interesting to see how long it takes before the conspiracy theories start surrounding his death as they usually do with any person thats so well known,

DEFINALTY... people are gonne somehow trace this to the economy or global warming or maybe japanese whaling.. :bang: could be interesting i tbh i want to see if MAD MAG will do something on him now.. :yeah:

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
I gotta get me ipod outta da car, every radio station i can pick up has wacko playin, its drivin me mad resorted to listening to triple j, ohh the pain

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
He's always been an oddball, but I seriously doubt he ever molested any children.

I for one am sad to see him go. I grew up into an era of MJ and will always have fond memories of that time.

:rip:

Status
Not open for further replies.