Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
do me a favour put them in there one weekend itll take 5 minutes, im curious to see what the hothouse Commy would look like sacked and on its guts with the VZ ss tail lights. then i can save the picture and pull my dick to question myself if its worth spending $7826810 on vz ss tail lights

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh do it nic, i wanna see if its worth it.

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
sweet as get some more interior pics - it looks heap cleaner than mine bro!

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
do me a favour put them in there one weekend itll take 5 minutes, im curious to see what the hothouse Commy would look like sacked and on its guts with the VZ ss tail lights. then i can save the picture and pull my dick to question myself if its worth spending $7826810 on vz ss tail lights

but i don't know how to take them out lol

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
hahah really!!! its so easy there are 3 clips behind the carpet in the boot and they come straight out!

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Haven't updated in a while ...

I've added a blue led light into the boot (turned out a bit soft though). I just purchased 4 30 cm blue LED strip from ebay for my foot wells and 1 x 60cm for my boot.I am also thinking about adding some blue LED into the interior but am undecided on that as of y

I want to try and see what my rims would look with a nice metallic black coat so i asked for it on the photoshop thread but am still waiting on that. (if anyone can help http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...photoshop-request-thread-211.html#post2192542 ... much appreciated :) )

Still looking for quotes for the OTR CAI ,mafless tune and changing my muffler to straight through pipes with my cousin haha...

My Uncle was able to score a free custom made dash mat that is moulded to the gauges from his mate who works with the manufactorers. Although I still need to find out how I am going to get SSZ embroided into my carpet floor mats.

My bass does make my number plate rattle a bit but I am soon going to add some more foam to the back of it to stop that. I am also thinking about carpeting the side of the box facing the outside as it looks a bit rough IMO.

Some much needed pics :)

My Lucky chilli :p (not the custom dash mat I will be picking it up from my Aunty tomorow and will have pics by tomorow night hopefully :))
2lm54ht.jpg

2d2hjpy.jpg

Floors looking a bit dirty i need to vacuum it soon
20uqx3o.jpg

Last edited:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder