Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
nah it doesnt my mate has a vy ss hbd white with blue leather interior and itsnot actually that light it closer to a navy blue but not so dark, and it holds its colour very well. My ss seats are in mint as condition, would have to get the centre consol outline along with the trim inserts to match

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
oh thats true man i didnt think of that. I have put up an add on gumtree and the swap/trade section but hey im not gonna spend any money on swapping seats when i have perfect ones here. I expect the seats i get to be in the top condition like mine but im in no rush :). The only problem i think is there may not be as much blue leather SSZ seats as there is SS hehehe.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
new dash mat :D

doesn't look that much different but i like it hehe
2s9pwf4.jpg

j6qrsy.jpg

2h4yknn.jpg

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Did you get some low level outputs for your amps from your stock head unit? Hey buddy what kind of music do you listen to ???

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Did you get some low level outputs for your amps from your stock head unit? Hey buddy what kind of music do you listen to ???

I like to listen to a range of music but on the way to work I use to listen to the radio except they play like 3 songs during my 30 minute drive lol. I'm starting to make some cds :D

DylanWillo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 2005
Don't put blue LEDs inside the car, you will regret it, do the footwells and that but change to a nice white led in all the lights, I went blue in my navara and hated it, going pure white in the commy.

Nice car tho and love the colour man

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Don't put blue LEDs inside the car, you will regret it, do the footwells and that but change to a nice white led in all the lights, I went blue in my navara and hated it, going pure white in the commy.

Nice car tho and love the colour man
well said, i have white neons under the footwells and looks mint as. nothing japcrap about it, as for your blue seats, id take ssz or ss because its hard enough finding the blue oens as it is..