Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Have you considered mounting it underneath ur seat just at the front with the dial facing towards the front of the car? hidden and easy access, or u could tuck it under the side between the carpet and the consol rather than mounting it on the outside (like in the area where you have taken the pics)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Mine is stuck on the centre console right next to the drivers seat, easy access but still hides away. It's held on with stong double sided tape.

Just get some good quality tape like 3m or something and make sure both surfaces are clean when you stick it on

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Should just tuck and stay between the carpet and the consol itself, pressure of the flex should hold it there, but I agree with superstars idea, also if your clever enough, you could try n hide it all the way into your centre consol itself, lift the lid and adjust...

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
mount it inside the centre console storage compartment, near the power source. Re the missing screw, get a new one. It holds the base section to the upper section of the centre console. You'll get rattles eventually if you leave it out bro.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
mount it inside the centre console storage compartment, near the power source. Re the missing screw, get a new one. It holds the base section to the upper section of the centre console. You'll get rattles eventually if you leave it out bro.

ye thats what i was thinking. Long weekend for WA this weekend so i should be stuffing aroud with the car the whole time :p

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
Mine is stuck on the centre console right next to the drivers seat, easy access but still hides away. It's held on with stong double sided tape.

Just get some good quality tape like 3m or something and make sure both surfaces are clean when you stick it on

this is the tape we used, i've used it to hold my friends amp remote and it has stayed strong but it was on a different material.

also for the center console, how did you get the wire through it? theres no holes in it and i don't think Michael wants holes in his interior.

33yryi9.jpg

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
It doesn't go through the console just next to it, I'll take a pic and shown you.

And thats the same double sided tape I have and I found it to be quite strong

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
It doesn't go through the console just next to it, I'll take a pic and shown you.

And thats the same double sided tape I have and I found it to be quite strong

ohh ok.

Michael: il try it again wen you come over Saturday :)