Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Michael's Impulse Blue SSZ

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Awesome hope it works Nic.

Thanks SUP3RST4R_DJ.

Update: I uhh "borrowed" my brothers smash plate from his clubsport which he is selling (along with the boot lid carpet liner I posted earlier). I originally thought the smash plate was meant to be black and that I just needed to hose it down. After half a can of degreaser a few scowers it is almost clean ( a nice silvery colour). Tomorow I plan to go to supercheap to get some more degreaser to clean the rest.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
heres a quick pic of my bass controller i just took, just held on with real strong double sided thick tape

DSCF0953.jpg

also @nic92 i keep forgettin to take the pics of the wire for the footwell lights real sorry bud, gotta pull the car apart again tomorrow so ill try to remember to get them for you ok mate, sorry its taken so long

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
heres a quick pic of my bass controller i just took, just held on with real strong double sided thick tape
also @nic92 i keep forgettin to take the pics of the wire for the footwell lights real sorry bud, gotta pull the car apart again tomorrow so ill try to remember to get them for you ok mate, sorry its taken so long

ohh ic.. but doesnt the seat knock it when it goes forward and back.

dw mate, already done it :p. just not sure where to put the rear ones, i think stick it to the seats on the bottom.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ohk cool, nah it doesn't, the controller is only about 1cm wide

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Mine is stuck on the centre console right next to the drivers seat, easy access but still hides away. It's held on with stong double sided tape.

Just get some good quality tape like 3m or something and make sure both surfaces are clean when you stick it on

And clean the place you want to mount it with an alcohol swap buddy

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
to mount it in the storage compartment, how are you going to hide the wire behind it, theres no holes or anything? already looked in it haha

Take out the cover where the light is meant to be, or just drill a small hole and make it look tidy by putting a rubber grommet in. Stick ur wiring thru that

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
very nice...................

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Let me know how you go painting the door handles bud, I gotta take mine out and do them as they are starting to flake