Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's VT SS Supercharged V6

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Here is my Supercharged V6 VT SS. If you want to tell me that my car isn't genuine and they didn't make L67 SS', please click here to view the specifications on Drive.

It's in pretty good condition for it's age. Has a 10PSI pulley, heat shield, cold air intake, modified intake piping for better throttle response, hi flow cats and a VZ SV6 exhaust. Apart from that and a silver dash surround and HSV style blue cluster face it's completely stock standard throughout. I have dressed it up a little with chrome window surrounds from a VY Berlina. I currently have it up for sale for $6,900 ono but am also enjoying having it as a daily so in a way I'm liking that it's highly unlikely to sell at this time of the year.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
nice example there mate pretty rare aye!

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Very nice and clean. There aren't too many of these around but they always make me think how cool a factory manual l67 SS would have been.

Gotta love the doubters that swear that there was never a V6 SS. You've obviously encountered these types before and came prepared.
That price looks pretty reasonable too id imagine you'd find a buyer without too many hassles

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Thanks guys. Have only had one bite so far but at the same time it's Christmas and noone has money to buy cars that's why you see everything dirt cheap urgent sale. Probably have way more luck in January. Heading away after Christmas and wouldn't mind having the car for that anyway. Yeah lots of people who don't believe its a genuine SS until I show them that page. I was wanting to lower it but really can't be bothered when I probably wont get the money back when it sells. Seats need a good clean thanks to my friends having children.... :hmmm:

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Nice mate, good to see a tidy SS l67. they are a rarity and a great car.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Thanks mate. Yeah I have been quoted 58 built by a few people but I think there would be a fair few more than that. Definitely rarer than the 5 liter SS.

CHA53R

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon
Iv read around 200, was looking for one before I bought the s pack found 2. One had a rooted motor and a spare that was rooted too so I didn't go there and the other was sitting in a paddock and was not worth looking at. :( would have been nice to find one. crap all over the 5.0l SS too.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
this is only the second one ive ever seen, i seen one parked in frankston, VIC about 5-6 years ago, nice pickup mick, shame your not keeping it, i know you want an xu6 but this would be rarer than the xu6

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Iv read around 200, was looking for one before I bought the s pack found 2. One had a rooted motor and a spare that was rooted too so I didn't go there and the other was sitting in a paddock and was not worth looking at. :( would have been nice to find one. crap all over the 5.0l SS too.

Someone had one on Gumtree with "bottom end requires attention" for $4500 not too long ago. They're pretty hard to come by I was shocked when I saw this one pop up. Was only by chance because I got stuffed around by someone who I was going to buy a VX wagon from so I checked Gumtree again and it had just been listed.

this is only the second one ive ever seen, i seen one parked in frankston, VIC about 5-6 years ago, nice pickup mick, shame your not keeping it, i know you want an xu6 but this would be rarer than the xu6

Cheers mate. I would hold onto it but I'm really fussy and I'd want it resprayed and a fair bit of work done to it before I was happy. And in all reality it's just not going to end up being worth it. The car is up to 266,000km now as well. If the k's were lower I'd probably hold onto it.

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Yeah, definitely a shame not to keep it being so rare.
I'm always thinking whether I should just sell mine or not, there's so much I still want to do/spend on it, before I'd be truly happy with it and I miss being on 2 wheels so much that it's so tempting to sell it and just cop a loss (due to money spent in the past 14 months) and remember to learn from it.