Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's VT SS Supercharged V6

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Car is sold.... A guy who is into cars bought it this arvo. He added me to facebook and already has the car as his profile picture and he reckons I will see it at the Jessie Cate charity cruise. Glad it's gone to someone who will appreciate it. I'd like to find another one with lower k's and less little minor issues. The brakes had like 1mm left in the front so I'd have been up for more money if I didn't sell it this week!

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Just bought this car back the other day. Needs a new tail shaft and a problem with the front suspension addressed. While it was with it's temporary owner the wheels have been painted black, the brakes have been done and he has replaced the battery. Roof lining has also started to sag and the driver's seat is now really worn but I have a spare roof lining and I'm contemplating putting my set of leather Calais seats into it along with all the other leather bits.

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
rare beast you've got there... Calais it up I say.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
rare beast you've got there... Calais it up I say.

Was using the aircon the other day and turned the temperature to a bit warmer and immediately got the smell of coolant. So being as the whole dash needs to come out for me to swap the heater core and the carpet is not the best anyway I'm considering doing a full Calais wiring loom conversion to give the car Climate Control, Traction Control, 4 Airbags, Auto Lights ect ect ect.

good to hear that you bought it back mate. are you going to leave the wheels black?

I am for now. I am wanting to buy a set of mint VT SS rims to put in the shed and then put something bigger on it for now. I reckon it would look mean on SSSLs and VE Thunder mags.

IMAG0175.jpg

^ When I first got it back home

IMAG0196.jpg

^ The leather seats I have for it which are currently in my bedroom. Lucky I don't have a Mrs she would be cracking the shits about that big time.

IMAG0199.jpg

^ Hard at work

IMAG0256.jpg

^ Hard at work again

IMAG0284.jpg

^ New state plates. EAD standing for what the people who tell me it's not a real SS can do and 834 being the build code for an L67 SS. Took a lot of hard work to get the specific combination held.

lacey-jay

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6 ss supercharged
vt v6 ss. i own a 6th made out of 6 for a production car championship.

Here is my Supercharged V6 VT SS. If you want to tell me that my car isn't genuine and they didn't make L67 SS', please click here to view the specifications on Drive.

It's in pretty good condition for it's age. Has a 10PSI pulley, heat shield, cold air intake, modified intake piping for better throttle response, hi flow cats and a VZ SV6 exhaust. Apart from that and a silver dash surround and HSV style blue cluster face it's completely stock standard throughout. I have dressed it up a little with chrome window surrounds from a VY Berlina. I currently have it up for sale for $6,900 ono but am also enjoying having it as a daily so in a way I'm liking that it's highly unlikely to sell at this time of the year.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

hi mate its been a long time since your post but im after some information. i have a 98 model vt ss supercharged v6 limited edition and im trying to sell it and im copping alot of flack from people who dont believe its genuine. my plates state its a genuine limited edition and its a build 6 of 6. i did some more digging and found it could possibly be 1 of 6 made for a production car championship. any info would be great. mine is white exactly like yours.

Reegan delaney

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt supercharged v6 ss
I’ve got the same but with a sunroof I payed $700 for it and I don’t regret buying it

CamdVt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais 6
Hey fellas I managed to find this while searching for some hard info about these V6 SS.. from what I have found I believe 315 is the number of em built?? Ive found myself 1 of them anyway,,B168 with sunroof
Mick, any chance you still have that evidence you mentioned in the first sentence? It wont let me open it
19700101_100000_6194118582503944262.jpg