Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's VX Executive

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
Did your rims fit fine under the rear guards? i am thinking about getting a set of 18inch rims. Whats the ride quality like?

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Did your rims fit fine under the rear guards? i am thinking about getting a set of 18inch rims. Whats the ride quality like?

Yeah they fit perfectly. the extra width is all on towards the diff. Ride is a bit bumpy having low profile tyres and SSLs all round but at the end of the day it gives it a bit more of a sportier feel in my opinion.

Isaac

Cool Guy
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria/Lyndoch, South Australia
Members Ride
D22 Navara
Only thing is I like the effect on the VX executive rear lights better than the VX Berlina rear lights. Its kinda a debate as to if I should do it or not at the moment.

You can keep the VX executive rearlights with a Berlina garnish if you like, aslong as you keep the refectors in the bumper. :)

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

car8.jpg

98VTExec

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Exec S1
nice ride mate, those r sum sweet pics, was this on a club cruise?? and wat r the specs on ur ride height??

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Thanks mate. All the pics except the last one are from various cruises held by my car club. I'm using King Ultra Lows all round. If you want the exact model numbers of the springs I still have the boxes sitting in my garage and can get them for you.

98VTExec

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Exec S1
yea cheers mate that would be a great help, atm i'm running on 19's so i'd say those same springs would have my ride sitting at a nice height

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Yeah it's a good height. Nice and low but cops haven't said anything to me when I've been pulled over for random license/breath checks. One cop I thought would say something because he was struggling to feel the tread on the inside of the tyres hahaha. PMed you the part numbers

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Long time since I updated. Haven't really done much to the car lately had my head on starting my own business and getting my work car up to scratch. This car was my daily for about 3 months when I left work to start my own business so it's racked up the kilometers big time. Sitting on 101,000km now. It's gone back to being locked up undercover now. My next priority is getting my VN SS on the road and licensed so this car will stay as is for a while. Only progress is that I lined up some satin chrome interior door handles thanks to 98VTExec. With any luck they should be in in a few weeks.

Updated pics:

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMG_0416.JPG

Last edited: