Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's VX Executive

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
That looks really nice, clean and simple and i love that colour. But it's an executive with power windows? Don't see that evry day

Thanks mate yeah I'm not really into body kits and stuff I think my car has enough attitude without it. Yeah probably 1 in 20 Executives have power windows. Should have been standard in 2002 to be honest... Falcon had standard front electric windows from 1999..

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
Yeah probably 1 in 20 Executives have power windows. Should have been standard in 2002 to be honest
My vt exec has power everything. Just options to choose at factory im pretty sure.

Love the car mate those wheels set it off. defs pick up a calais garnish for it though and you'l be set :)

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
My vt exec has power everything. Just options to choose at factory im pretty sure.

Love the car mate those wheels set it off. defs pick up a calais garnish for it though and you'l be set :)

Yeah it's all optional extras. Not really too keen on changing the garnish to be honest. Everyone is running around with Executives with Calais garnishes or monaro lights or altezza lights. I think keeping mine standard is the best way to be different.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
hey man car looks bloody awesome:)

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
awesome car man, liking the stock look, you still wrecking those vx's, i looked but it said the thread was closed?

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
hey man car looks bloody awesome:)

Cheers mate! Hope to see you out on one of our cruises sometime soon, hey?

awesome car man, liking the stock look, you still wrecking those vx's, i looked but it said the thread was closed?

Cheers mate. I have a few more subtle modifications in mind but trying to keep it pretty stock. I do still have some bits the moderators must have closed my thread because it's old. I might be getting a third car to strip soon as I need a few bits for my next project so when I find out I'll open a new thread. In the mean time, if you're after anything let me know.

LordEthan2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Looks real good man, i like it, A++! Whatd make it better even again in my eyes would be VX SS front bar with foggy,s or even just foggys with current setup. :)

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Thanks mate yeah not sure on doing the fog lights there isn't really a way to do them without cutting up the bumper. Not really wanting to body kit it I'm just going for the clean and tidy look I'm thinking about putting a turbo or two under the bonnet want to go for the street sleeper look. I haven't been driving it much at all lately it's done about 100km in the last 2 months except for last week I took it up to Perth for 2 days it got a bit of a decent run.