Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mick's VX Executive

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
This is my '02 VX Executive so far. Don't want to go too crazy with the mods just a few customizations and upgrades here and there. Car has only done 81,000km and is in as new condition.

So far I've lowered it and put a set of VZ SS-Z rims on it. Most likely next upgrade will be VY Calais chrome window surrounds and the VX HBD bodykit if I can find one.

Image592.jpg

Image593.jpg

Image594.jpg

Image595.jpg

Image596.jpg

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Love the rims, love the colour, definitely needs something done to the body of it, and maybe some VX calais tail lights and garnish would look sweet

Thanks, fairly rare colour and reasonably uncommon rims too. I was thinking about a Calais garnish. Also thinking of trying to find a set of chrome outlined grille pieces like you have on your car.

GILLO

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT Berlina
Thanks, fairly rare colour and reasonably uncommon rims too. I was thinking about a Calais garnish. Also thinking of trying to find a set of chrome outlined grille pieces like you have on your car.
Yeah definitely go the calais garnish, a vx ss kit would look awesome too, with the chrome grills put in there too.

ezynow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Equip S2
looks good lowered with the rims. Got the same rims on mine.
Just make sure that any kit you get fits exactly otherwise they can be more trouble than they are worth - looks amazing when it works though.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Yeah definitely go the calais garnish, a vx ss kit would look awesome too, with the chrome grills put in there too.

Only thing is I like the effect on the VX executive rear lights better than the VX Berlina rear lights. Its kinda a debate as to if I should do it or not at the moment.

looks good lowered with the rims. Got the same rims on mine.
Just make sure that any kit you get fits exactly otherwise they can be more trouble than they are worth - looks amazing when it works though.

Thanks mate, they're probably among the best rims Holden have made so far. I'm pretty certain the HBD kits fit straight on to the standard front and rear bumper. All they are is a replacement for the black plastic inserts which are body colour and slightly lower.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
What kind of springs/shocks have you got in there? Looks like a perfect height

They are ultra low king springs all around! So glad I chose them over the super lows!