Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Microlab SOLO 6C and SOLO 7C speakers

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Microlab SOLO 6C and SOLO 7C speakers

These things get awesome reviews and are crazy cheap if they are as good as they appear to be. Reviews can be biased though?

Does anyone actually have a pair of either of these speaker sets? I am looking at buying a pair of these (probably the 7C's) unless anyone can talk me out of it... I dont particularly like surround sound or even 2+1, and these things are the perfect size and look for my purposes.

Microlab SOLO 6C and SOLO7C

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
I know this is a year late but I have owned the 6C for over a year now.

I bought them because my high end 5.1 systems speakers/sub/amp (currently packed away) would take up too much room in my 1 room apartment (1 room with separate bathroom) and I needed something better than crappy projector speaker that you can barely hear over the fan in it.

They are solid units and sound beautiful, they also exceed my needs as at about 35 (volume) my neighbours would easily hear it and they go up to 60 (max volume) and still have zero distortion at that level.

They also have a 9C now which has HDMI input as well.

Stumbled on this thread via google just now as I'm considering buying some for my brother to use instead of his crappy TV speakers, just cant decide what modle.

The 3C is probably more than enough I think for him.

Do you end up buying a pair, if so which ones and what do you think of them?

I think they are the best value per dollar powered speakers available.