Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Microsleeps

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Ive had microsleeps, nothing too bad though, but i agree with some people about your diet, my diet is absolute ratshit, so i dont get decent sleep. Late last year i began to eat really well, and within a week, i wasnt tired anymore, i would get up when i had too and wouldnt sleep through alarms and i was less of an asshole, it lasted a few months then i got lazy again and im back to my old ways, its time to change and start to eat properly again i reckon

(The "Docs" recommendations :thumbsup: )

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
DavidPartay said:
Mate, I have zoned out in the past (usually when fiddling with stereo), and it's not what happened. I refuse to drive with Cruise Control on (with my new car) because to me it's just asking to lose concentration and have an accident. If you're not doing anything, that's why you zone out.

I do get you though, I do zone out at times and I understand completely that it can be just as dangerous as a micro-sleep.

wasnt having a go at ya man, although the start of my post may have indicated otherwise.... its all good

i had never heard the term "microsleeps" and i would think, based on a general description, they the same as zoning out, its the caspe or conciousness, where youre awake but dont think for a while... i dunno, i aint no brain electro genius so meh....

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
When I was working longer hours than I do now I sometimes got into the driveaway and couldn't recall passing certain landmarks, etc on the way home, it does scare you when it occurs

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
DavidPartay said:
I've been to the doctor, they say there's nothing wrong with me and that I just need to eat healthier.

i'd recommend going to a real doctor then. that seems like rubbish advice. as Demons said conditions like narcolepsy and sleep apnea are real and exist in many people. you can suffer mild forms of them and it's absolutely in your best interests to have yourself diagnosed properly, even if it turns out there's nothing wrong.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
BLACKVZSV8 said:
Swap your Enya cds for metallica.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A AH:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: ha ah ah hah ahah ha hah ah ah :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: oh sorry micro sleep!! :yeah: :yeah: