Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mini !!!

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
New regulator in today.

Fast glass is back.

Now makes me want to change the passenger side coz it isn't as smooth / quiet as the new one lol.
Reminds me when I complained to a dealer about a slow auto windows in a 2 door still under warranty. They said they’d handle it. When I went to pick it up they said they applied grease in some places and also poured graphite power along the glass track of the drivers door. They showed me how well it works.

When I asked them to try the other window (cause I said windows when dropping it off) they all looked at each other somewhat puzzled... I said try it and obviously it was slow... So I needed to take it back cause clowns :mad:

Before I took it back, it rained and all the graphite ran out the window and stained the side skirts and the window slowed down again... Silly clowns at the dealer :p Took a while but it was finally sorted...

In your case, couldn't you remove the passenger motor, clean and re-grease it and the cable before putting it back? The second video I posted seems to indicate that the motor can indeed be dismantled and cleaned ;)

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
In your case, couldn't you remove the passenger motor, clean and re-grease it and the cable before putting it back?

Could do....I'll have a look at it maybe next weekend.

Had enough of playing in tight doors spaces this week.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Learner is learnin'

70J3wjT.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I've been on driver teaching duties too, sometimes you need something to settle your nerves after a session....

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Did it end up going down some stairs and eventually going through some big pipe like tunnels?
If not, you should definately go find that route :D

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
New lower control arm bushes and ball joints in today.

No other issues to report from the mechanic.

Happy days.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Bushfire ash.....50kms West of the fire.

w41yWvp.jpg

H

harrop.senator

Hope I'm not intruding by asking but is the highschool Armadale brother?

I know we're not meant to stereotype but coming up nor and then moving down there. I was so jealous of what they offered for kids who never intended to spend there whole day on a computer.

The cars looking great! If haven't sorted out the greyed rubbers/plastics. The trick we always used especially on Getz! Was to put a heat gun to them the difference you can watch as it goes. It's nuts.

It's really sad I'm about to look up how hard it is to force induct one of these out of curiosity. Lockdown, CCS and Winnie reds for dinner. Gets you looking at some strange Google results haha.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
All out of control fires are really bad, especially when their is loss of property and even more so when there is loss of life. Luckily there is no loss of life in the Perth fire but they have claimed 81 homes (last count I heard). Hope it’s all put out sooner rather than later and nothing worse occurs. Also hope the rain tomorrow :)

Asthmatics must also be having a tough time if so much crud is in the air :eek: Luckily your car should easily wash clean after all that polishing you did :p