Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Minimal Accessory Lights?

skotlar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S2
Okay, so i'm having a problem with my VU's lighting for my accessories at night.

The panel which has the demister, aircon etc is not lit up at night apart from only the demister which I find strange (why would one be working and not the rest, shouldn't they all fail?)

Also, the emergency button isn't lit up either, so this whole section is in darkness, except the demister light.

I checked the small 10a fuses this morning and they seem okay, am I missing something else?

Cheers

Z

ZaRnOw

It could be possible that you have just a **** load of blown bulbs, that would be the second thing to check after replacing the fuses.

As for the hazard switch, it could be just a faulty connection, because i know that's the case on mine. The hazard switch also has a separate fuse i think, so check that.

skotlar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU S2
It could be possible that you have just a **** load of blown bulbs, that would be the second thing to check after replacing the fuses.

As for the hazard switch, it could be just a faulty connection, because i know that's the case on mine. The hazard switch also has a separate fuse i think, so check that.

cheers mate.. i'll check the bulbs and what you've suggested tomorrow. they were all working only a week ago, so it's strange they would've gone at once but worth checking..

Z

ZaRnOw

Best of luck m8. If the bulbs are all not blown, then you will need to get the multimeter or test light out and find out why there is no power getting to the bulbs.
Good luck
Cheers