Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Minor accident, who's at fault?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I do know better, you said it says something (on the internet), and i searched (on the internet) and it says something different.

Rather than bitch and moan about it here, how about mentioning it to them so it can be fixed?

Problem is, you didn't read what I said.....Unless, the only question for a learners permit is the speed past an emergency vehicle

And yes, I did say something, but again, you didn't read what I said

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
woah, woah - there are right and wrong answers if the examiner got the answer wrong, it's still wrong!

I know the examiner is wrong, but STEALTHY doesn't know how to read.....So I'll leave it there

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I know the examiner is wrong, but STEALTHY doesn't know how to read.....So I'll leave it there

I can read fine, your writing skills, not so good!

All you said was 'the internet'. I searched 'on the internet' and got that result. It was only after that that you elaborated that it was on a specific site, not a general search in google (I did elaborate where i found the info ;))

Once again, stop bitching and moaning about it here, and be proactive and let the people know who should fix the specific site that your post relates!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

All you said was 'the internet'. I searched 'on the internet' and got that result. It was only after that that you elaborated that it was on a specific site, not a general search in google (I did elaborate where i found the info ;))

Once again, stop bitching and moaning about it here, and be proactive and let the people know who should fix the specific site that your post relates!

I just went to the site for new drivers, and low and behold, that also says 25k for emergency vehicles when you highlight the 'road rules' tab ;)

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
If you were stopped and somebody reversed into you who would you blame?
You clearly reversed into him so you're 100%at fault

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

I surpose post no 46 wasn't clear enough for you.....No wonder I gave up

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
fk all this bs. The real discussion is how he can do things better next time. I wanna see the front/rear(both :eek:) missing from a car. Scratches on the roof for extra kudos.

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
Noone ever thinks youre going to reverse park. Youre at fault because you reversed into him without really even making sure there was enough space.

I think its a reverse park only area. All the other cars in the video are reversed parked and the angle of the park would make it near impossible to drive nose first in on a first attempt.
Having said that, i do agree the OP is in the wrong..