Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MINT VS-S s2

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Well I haven't updated this for a while so here's some pics.

IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_0419.JPG

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
*Bump* No one likes the pics?

Yes it does look good but really need to change those rims.. Does not suit it much IMO

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks, yeah I've been looking around for wheels. Any suggestions? I was thinking VY SS 18's?

VE SSV’s or Supersports.. Looks really good on VR/VS especially white or black.. it suits it most i reckon..

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
19's/20's would be a bit rough after I get it lowered.

18s are pretty rough also.. Not just the wheels you haft to get a good suspension package for the ride quality.. Thinking about selling my king springs ultra lows with monroe gt shocks soon for some better suspension if your interested?

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
18s are pretty rough also.. Not just the wheels you haft to get a good suspension package for the ride quality.. Thinking about selling my king springs ultra lows with monroe gt shocks soon for some better suspension if your interested?

Ah I'm going to get Pedders springs and shocks. I've been talking to a mate about it. He's had the Monroe's and kings combo and did t like it. Yeah I reckon I might get SSV's. Gotta get em photoshopped so I can have a look. Thanks for the offer though.