Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Missing 304 belt\pulley kit from full STA setup.. Alternate kit? Help! Exp? Advice?

51itr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn ss
Call me old fashioned but I still get kicks from steering the old vn ss through road trips to shopping trips, the sound & pull of that aussie 5l, the ease in which that barge arse steps out, the way it handles at high speed & the simplicity of being able to work on your vehicle. -Sure it drives like a pig sometimes, wants to stall on that lumpy idle, gets hot as sin with no a/c, gets noticed by the police & the occasional wave from a bogan but hey, driving it makes me feel something that newer cars seem to lack.. & I can't argue with that.
Recently I picked up a full STA kit with all the trimmings EXCEPT for the pulley/beltsetup. So quite simply, -how can I make this work?
Can I use a different brand setup? Does someone have a STA belt/pulley kit FS? Any feedback/experience/advice aporeciated. VN SS +forced induction = happy ken