Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Missing Abs Control Module

tycarsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive S2 99
Hey guys I am new to this forum and I was just wondering if anybody could help me with an issue I am having with my 99 S2 vt commy, recently I have been having error lights come up on the dash, oil pressure, airbag, battery and so on, I have done a bit of digging around and found that it is most likely the ABS module, But after trying to find it under the hood I have found out that I do not have one??, there is also no fuses in the abs under dash, and or fuse in the under bonnet fuse panel, I am confused as to why there would not be one, the only difference between my vt commodore and a mates is that mine is manual and he has all the abs wiring and control module, any help would be much appreciated thnx

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Get your alternator checked because a faulty voltage regulator can also give you those warning lights.

M

mrVT

get ur car diagnosed with a diagnostic tool and see what error codes come up

tycarsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive S2 99
Ok thanks guys, I will try and get the car in for a service this week and see if can get it diagnosed cheers

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Does it even have ABS?

tycarsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive S2 99
That would make sense because there is no evidence of there ever being an abs module there, if that's the case then it should just be the voltage regulator or something not earthing out properly