Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mitch's Vs Caprice

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
sweet man, looks good. i recognise where you took those pics at...its like at the top of the hilly area along the ocean road kind of hey? was up there when we went crusing down there a few months ago, best spot

pez_07

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais s2
tuff ride mate very nice

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Nice ride mate. Sorry i didnt link it before, when i at work, i am on and off quickly. Make sure you post your upgrades on the engine as well. This car shows when Holden still had style. The new stuff is not looking as good.

Good stuff !

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
thats really nice car you got mate just wondering how you deal with camber with bags in the back? do you set it at a certian psi which you know is right when crusing?

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
thats really nice car you got mate just wondering how you deal with camber with bags in the back? do you set it at a certian psi which you know is right when crusing?

thanks mate, havnt got a camber kit yet mate but i think you get the camber set when on the most regular psi which in mine will be 40psi but i still have to look into it a bit further