Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mitty's VE ute

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Nice looking car.
Where did you find that front bumper from. Would kill to have 1 on my car but i want a genuine.

I got it off ebay mate and it is genuine ? all genuine lights grills etc id never buy fibreglass.

HSV VE Genuine Clubsport Maloo GTS Front Bar (complete) - eBay, Other Car Parts, Accessories, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 12-Feb-10 09:48:18 AEDST)
Comes with all grills, but after market lights for $900 about 300 to be repainted and you can fit it your self. Wire up the lights to your old fog light controls and the driving lights to your high beam all good.

cheesy_j

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SS
OMG thnk you so much.
I'm getting it

another question what about that extened bonnet lip thing that u hae on the hood

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
OMG thnk you so much.
I'm getting it

another question what about that extened bonnet lip thing that u hae on the hood

Uh theres been a few fibreglass rip offs on ebay but i got a calais one and painted it black.
From holden they retail $100 and something for chrome calais ones and like over $400 for hsv ones.

Some are colour coded to the car but i just done black to go with the black inserts in the bumper.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
thats correct tuned lenght extracttors are more aimed at top end power then low - mid range. hence my sstatement that those longer pipes will slow gas velocity at low revs not increase it.

DylanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6 ute
wow man the advanti tourer wheels look so good really made me want a set and with the kings sssl looks sexy!

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Cheers mate i have a full air bag kit going in it in the next two weeks so keep a look out