Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

///Mock3 "Luxury" Edition

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Hey Hak, would love to get some pointers from you regarding the RTABS. particularly anything that you had saying "Wish I'd known that before I started!" also any tools you found useful or wish you had. Just got swapped the Calais to a mate who needed a reliable car and I've taken on his E36 318i.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Hey Hak, would love to get some pointers from you regarding the RTABS. particularly anything that you had saying "Wish I'd known that before I started!" also any tools you found useful or wish you had. Just got swapped the Calais to a mate who needed a reliable car and I've taken on his E36 318i.

shot you a pm!

not done a great deal to the car lately, cruise control is working nicely, been using it every day to and from work

yesterday i did an oil change, and finally changed the power steering line setup, forgot to take pics though!! just took out the pointless loop that goes along the steering rack, and went straight to the rack with a banjo fitting.

also installed the rad shroud, which i need to add some holes and clips along the front, due to the shitty aftermarket nose panel not fitting nicely

finishes off the engine bay though, just needs some more cleaning and new plastics oneday

Img_8252.jpg

doing some work to my headlights when other things turn up, but ive 3d printed some adapters to replace the stock twisty plugs with deutsch connectors. the stock plugs are breaking at the wires, and collect moisture rather easily, causing some corrosion.

Img_8225.jpg

driving this thing everyday im already picking up stone chips and such, but its such a blast to drive.

this will be probably the last picture/update for a while, as in a bit over a weeks time i'll be moving upto queensland, so will be spending time focussing on settling in at a new town/job/everything.

i'll be loading the car up with the essentials and driving up, and i'll truck all my other stuff up once ive sorted a house of my own.

i was really hoping to catch up with as many of the vic peeps as i could before i go, but its snuck up on me and time is almost up!! maybe when i come back down for my stuff ill try and organise a catch up, if not, im sure ill be back this way on holidays at some point

Img_8191.jpg

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
we want charger updates !

charger is in a box in the shed somewhere, car runs on the standalone, albeit poorly. need to setup the iac control, make sure it all works properly then eventually install charger and get tuned