Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

models, meanings???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
thank you for the replies!
makes alot more sense now, i think she'd be too sh1t scared to accelerate ha ha time to kick her ass i think

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
just tell her they both go as hard but you have less **** to go wrong.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
bangers said:
just tell her they both go as hard but you have less **** to go wrong.

ha ha, thats true, i know so many people with the accesories like power windows always complaining about problems

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Yeah my rear power windows didnt work when I got my car because they were never used. I fixed one, but I still have to get around to giving the other one a knock.

Still I'd rather have a car with the power options than without... Manual windows and mirrors give me the shits... Like trying to get the passenger window down if your driving etc... or if you wanna change the angle of the mirrors while you are driving, you simply cant.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
p.s. Go the mighty Berlina! I have power windows, electric mirrors, electric antenna, remote boot release etc. as well in my Berlina. They have a different interior as well.

my executive is slowly getting there :) trip computer/level 3 dash, calais interior light, power windows from a calais (in front only atm) electric mirrors are standard in vr's i think.

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
i bought my VX series 2 acclaim it has power windows, power mirrors, baciccly power everything wether or not they were put in b4 i bought it or they were originally there i dint no

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
lpassociation said:
hey thanks, man i just wanna kill this chick (in a street race lol), shes thinks shes tough or something!

we dont promote violence or street racing. keep your childish antics to yourself or youll be packing your crayons and leaving this place.

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
vlv8vic said:
we dont promote violence or street racing. keep your childish antics to yourself or youll be packing your crayons and leaving this place.
im not a fan of street racin but if ppl want do it its there problem. get over it!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vlv8vic said:

right.....
well for starters i respect my licence, and just because i say im gonna race someone doesn't mean that i am actually going to do it, it was mearly a joke, hence the "lol" and seeing as you won't know if i raced someone, i don't think i will be packing any crayons, infact, i packed them away 15 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.