Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Moderators need to be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
The mods don't seem to be participating actively in discussion as much as previous years. Maybe they're just lurking?

Forums in general are becoming really quiet. If you posted a thread a few years ago you'd have a number of replies within an hour. Lucky to get one now

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Over the years I have witnessed first hand, the bullying and disgraceful antics of most of the moderators in this forum, particularly Claire and Grennan.
Claire for example knows nothing about cars but knows the right cocks to suck to get into a position of power. Much like every manager I have ever met in the corporate world, they aren't good at anything other than brown nosing.

Claire needs to go, she does not have the skill set to be a decent moderator. The idiot gave me an infraction for using the term "stfu" in a post.
How pathetically predantic

Moderators here just love to gang up on members and treat them like **** to the point where we now have a useless forum where there are barely any people with helpful knowledge, just a bunch of P platers asking the same old questions about how to make a V6 sound like a V8 or X-Force questions.

I blame the moderators for the severe decline of this forum.

Anyway I have asked to have my account banned because I have no interest in helping anyone here anymore.
Regards,

Big_Al

point 1 - you state over the years you've witnessed bullying from moderators
point 2 - you joined last month after already being banned , if you are the Big Al I think you are , just to complain probably
point 3 - why are you here , do as Jecs suggested click the log out button
point 4- the forum is now a much better as the trolls are being weeded out .
point 5- again do as suggested and click the log out button and get on your with life

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
You think his post is funny, should read the rant I got via PM. Even threatening to kill himself over an infraction on a forum.

Talk about dummy spitting.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Ok... So it's fricken School holidays AGAIN!!!

These little shites have more holidays than the Pope has alter boys at his beck and call... :lmao:

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/health-fitness/234295-any-other-lap-bandits-out-there.html

Juice starts on page 9

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
See, here's the thing.

You were gone. So why come back if you dont like it here. You openly gloated in another topic about how you'd previously been here and im guessing banned (i really dont care enough to check) which says to me, that you've got nothing better to do with your life than..well...this. Which, in case you're having a hard time understanding, is pretty damn pathetic.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
on a related side note, how many bans have the mods handed out this week?

just rajesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.