Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Ecotec] Modifications

Kurt_baker20

Reaction score
Members Ride
Statesman WK
Morning all, I've been super curious has to what modifications I can do to my 2003 Wk statesman v6 ecotec. I've been looking all over the joint lately for a new exhaust kit but haven't been able to find any, any tips?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
What are you looking for?
Power or noise?

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Must not be looking very hard, heaps of new WK V6 cat backs for sale.

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
sell it and buy a v8 is the way to modify it. What do you want to achieve? Personally modding a 6 for more power is a waste of money that still wont beat a v8 unless more than the value of the car is spent. Then you will still be beaten by modded v8's.

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
sell it and buy a v8 is the way to modify it. What do you want to achieve? Personally modding a 6 for more power is a waste of money that still wont beat a v8 unless more than the value of the car is spent. Then you will still be beaten by modded v8's.
A v8 is always gonna be better but not everyone wants or can afford one tho, nothing wrong with playing around with an ecoetc I did in my younger days and it went hard for what it was

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
my vs v6 ute is fitted with pacemaker headers 2 1/2 inch redback sport exhaust muffler/resonator it has nice note not loud and no other mods